Norcal Vdubs
Norcal Vdubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Northern California's Largest VW Enthusiasts Group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sactown Vdubs winter meeting schedule/Norcal Vdubs Xmas party

Go down 
2 posters

Should we have a Norcal Vdubs Xmas party?
Yes, let's have a party
Sactown Vdubs winter meeting schedule/Norcal Vdubs Xmas party I_vote_lcap100%Sactown Vdubs winter meeting schedule/Norcal Vdubs Xmas party I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
No, let's not
Sactown Vdubs winter meeting schedule/Norcal Vdubs Xmas party I_vote_lcap0%Sactown Vdubs winter meeting schedule/Norcal Vdubs Xmas party I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
silvertonguedevil
SacTown
silvertonguedevil

Sactown Vdubs winter meeting schedule/Norcal Vdubs Xmas party Empty
PostSubject: Sactown Vdubs winter meeting schedule/Norcal Vdubs Xmas party   Sactown Vdubs winter meeting schedule/Norcal Vdubs Xmas party EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 7:00 pm

Ok, so Sactown's regular monthly meeting would normally be this Thursday which of course wouldn't work because it's Turkey Day. We decided early on that we weren't going to have a meeting for the month of November and we had talked about possibly having an early Xmas party (the first weekend or two in December) instead. We never made any formal announcements because...........well, I wont make up any excuses, time really got away from me and I dropped the ball. I'm looking to get everyone's .02 cents on this because the Xmas party would include both groups. We were thinking along the lines of a potluck style dinner/hangout on a Saturday night or early Sunday evening type of deal. We kicked around the idea of possibly going over to Kim's and racing slot cars. Maybe a Sactown VS State Route vibe. We talked about going to a pool hall, bowling or......whatever. But then I also thought about the flip side of this and I realize that this is a busy time of year with company Xmas parties and family in town and shopping and yada yada. So do you guys want to get together and have a party or just skip it? Majority wins.
Back to top Go down
justcruzin

justcruzin

PostSubject: Re: Sactown Vdubs winter meeting schedule/Norcal Vdubs Xmas party   Sactown Vdubs winter meeting schedule/Norcal Vdubs Xmas party EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 8:26 pm

I voted for a party but, if it is at my place I would have to put a request to have it on a Friday or Saturday. I have to be in bed by 8pm on Sundays now, so I don't think we would be able to rap a party up by that time. LOL

We just got our new cars in the mail the other day!! They are painted to match the color of the lanes on the track. Makes it alot easier to figure out what car is yours!! Very Happy They are all the same in power too so it comes down to your skill in driving! Very Happy

Sactown Vdubs winter meeting schedule/Norcal Vdubs Xmas party 6cf769ee
Back to top Go down
silvertonguedevil
SacTown
silvertonguedevil

PostSubject: Re: Sactown Vdubs winter meeting schedule/Norcal Vdubs Xmas party   Sactown Vdubs winter meeting schedule/Norcal Vdubs Xmas party EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 1:39 pm

This has been up for five days now. There's been one vote. Due to the obvious lack of interest, I'm not going to worry about this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sactown Vdubs winter meeting schedule/Norcal Vdubs Xmas party   Sactown Vdubs winter meeting schedule/Norcal Vdubs Xmas party Empty

Back to top Go down

Sactown Vdubs winter meeting schedule/Norcal Vdubs Xmas party
Page 1 of 1