Norcal Vdubs
Norcal Vdubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Northern California's Largest VW Enthusiasts Group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wanted: Engine stand adapter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jeff67Sqbk

Jeff67Sqbk

Wanted: Engine stand adapter Empty
PostSubject: Wanted: Engine stand adapter   Wanted: Engine stand adapter EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 11:52 am

I have a standard (non-VW) roll-around engine stand. I'm looking for the adapter that mounts onto the engine so I can find the oil leak I've got.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Engine stand adapter   Wanted: Engine stand adapter EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 10:30 pm

I've got one that you can borrow for a couple weeks if you need to.......PM me if you're interested.
Back to top Go down
Jeff67Sqbk

Jeff67Sqbk

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Engine stand adapter   Wanted: Engine stand adapter EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 10:16 pm

Found one! I went to Parts for Imports and there was an ad on the wall for an engine stand and also a VW adapter for it. I bought the adapter and saw the engine stand. At $25, the stand is a really good deal, I just don't need another one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Engine stand adapter   Wanted: Engine stand adapter EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 10:51 pm

Good find!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Engine stand adapter   Wanted: Engine stand adapter Empty

Back to top Go down

Wanted: Engine stand adapter
Page 1 of 1