Norcal Vdubs
Norcal Vdubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Northern California's Largest VW Enthusiasts Group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sacramento Autocross Series

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bugman66

Bugman66

Sacramento Autocross Series Empty
PostSubject: Sacramento Autocross Series   Sacramento Autocross Series EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 4:08 pm

The SCCA autocross series starts on Saturday, April 21st at Mather Field, and continues on Sunday, April 22nd. If you are not going to Kelley Park, this is a great local option. Note that SCCA rules require swing axle VWs to have negative rear camber, aftermarket limit straps or a camber compensator. Rollovers are a bummer.

Check the Sacramento Chapter SCCA website for the complete schedule of twelve events through August. Their website is www.sfrscca.org/solo2/sacramento. Questions? Contact me with a reply or a direct message. I hope to see you there. It's a blast.
Back to top Go down
60herbie53
State Route
60herbie53

PostSubject: Re: Sacramento Autocross Series   Sacramento Autocross Series EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 11:17 pm

Sounds like a lot of fun.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lovebugfans.com
Bugman66

Bugman66

PostSubject: Re: Sacramento Autocross Series   Sacramento Autocross Series EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 11:57 pm

It is definitely a lot of fun for me because I like going fast, but it's not for everybody. April and May are the best months for good weather. June, July and August at the Stockton Fairgrounds can be really hot. If you are there during the hot weather, stop at my trailer. I usually have cold drinks in the cooler.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sacramento Autocross Series   Sacramento Autocross Series Empty

Back to top Go down

Sacramento Autocross Series
Page 1 of 1