Norcal Vdubs
Norcal Vdubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Northern California's Largest VW Enthusiasts Group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Another non club meet up

Go down 
+2
Bradford
Smogman72
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Smogman72
VW Guru - Moderator
VW Guru - Moderator
Smogman72

Another non club meet up Empty
PostSubject: Another non club meet up   Another non club meet up EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 5:23 pm

The second Saturday of the month in the Kmart parking lot on Sunrise and Hwy 50 the N.A.G. (Norcal Aircooled Group) meets at about 6pm. The does a cruise someplace for a bite to eat.
Back to top Go down
http://www.altasierrasmogstop.com
Bradford
Admin
Bradford

PostSubject: Re: Another non club meet up   Another non club meet up EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 10:28 pm

I have heard this is a good group of people. So well worth the drive if anyone wants to go. It is at the Kmart shopping center off of Sunrise down by hwy 50... so a bit of a drive.
I will not be able to make this Saturday's meet there, but will shoot for next month.
Back to top Go down
http://www.norcalvdubs.com
Davids74Super
SacTown
Davids74Super

PostSubject: Re: Another non club meet up   Another non club meet up EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 10:20 pm

I'm a part of NAG, it's great, but I'm typically busy on nights when we have meets. So'I don't go often. I'm trying to go this time.
Back to top Go down
zuhaelter_82
SacTown
zuhaelter_82

PostSubject: Re: Another non club meet up   Another non club meet up EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 1:46 am

Thanks to someone who I am sure everyone knows, neither of my aircooleds run. Maybe next time.
Back to top Go down
Bradford
Admin
Bradford

PostSubject: Re: Another non club meet up   Another non club meet up EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 1:54 am

Well.. let's get that changed! If you need a hand, just let me know. I have been working on these darn things for 20 years now.
Back to top Go down
zuhaelter_82
SacTown
zuhaelter_82

PostSubject: Re: Another non club meet up   Another non club meet up EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 1:58 am

Not to get off topic but the motor in the 64 is getting built as we speak and the single cab just needs a weekend of beer, parts and love.
Back to top Go down
Bradford
Admin
Bradford

PostSubject: Re: Another non club meet up   Another non club meet up EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 1:59 am

That sounds like fun! Let me know.. I am in. I get tired of sitting around on the weekends, thankfull I am not working... I have the day off tomorrow and am going to work on my front end.. new shocks, lower it a bit more and new brakes. Trying to get it ready for Mother Lode show.
Back to top Go down
Bradford
Admin
Bradford

PostSubject: Re: Another non club meet up   Another non club meet up EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 12:22 am

Well my friends Pete and Mary went to the Nag meeting last night! Got the word out about us and said plenty were interested. So that was good. Said there was around 15 cars there. So I will try to hit the next one.. the bug will be long distance worthy by then.

Let's just keep spreading the word out there. Sounds like lot's of people are hungry for this type of deal. I would like to see us get to the point where there is enough people into it that there is always something to do for everyone. We might not always get full involvement, but there are always 3 to 5 guys ready to do a cruise or get together at one time.

Thanks to Pete and Mary for spreading out the fliers and spreading the word!
Back to top Go down
61rag
State Route
61rag

PostSubject: Re: Another non club meet up   Another non club meet up EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 1:38 am

Awww its the least We could do I mean hell you got the site and everything else done lol!
Back to top Go down
Bahabuggin
SacTown
Bahabuggin

PostSubject: Re: Another non club meet up   Another non club meet up EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 12:23 pm

Have we thought of another non club meeting day yet?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another non club meet up   Another non club meet up Empty

Back to top Go down

Another non club meet up
Page 1 of 1