Norcal Vdubs
Norcal Vdubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Northern California's Largest VW Enthusiasts Group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looking to hire a splitty with driver for prom - Auburn, CA

Go down 
+4
justcruzin
amishman
silvertonguedevil
vdub-son
8 posters
AuthorMessage
vdub-son

vdub-son

Looking to hire a splitty with driver for prom - Auburn, CA Empty
PostSubject: Looking to hire a splitty with driver for prom - Auburn, CA   Looking to hire a splitty with driver for prom - Auburn, CA EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 12:21 pm

Hi - This is a bit last minute...

I would like to hire a splitty and it's owner as the driver for a couple hours to pickup my Son, his girlfriend and another couple, take them to dinner, then drop off at the dance (senior prom). All in the Auburn, California area this Saturday 4/28/2012 from 6-ish to 8-ish.

My son and his girlfriend are big fans of VW buses, it would be a lifelong memorable event Smile

Also, if it helps, my son is very mature and responsible for a young man and is well versed in cars, politics, and history. So the conversation will be interesting.

Thanks!

Sean.
Back to top Go down
silvertonguedevil
SacTown
silvertonguedevil

PostSubject: Re: Looking to hire a splitty with driver for prom - Auburn, CA   Looking to hire a splitty with driver for prom - Auburn, CA EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 3:27 pm

Guys, I saw Sean posting on the samba and suggested he pop in over here seems how he's in our playground. It would be really cool if we could help him out. TJ? Dawn? Andy? Adam? Kim? Dan?
Back to top Go down
amishman
State Route
amishman

PostSubject: Re: Looking to hire a splitty with driver for prom - Auburn, CA   Looking to hire a splitty with driver for prom - Auburn, CA EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 5:16 pm

silvertonguedevil wrote:
Guys, I saw Sean posting on the samba and suggested he pop in over here seems how he's in our playground. It would be really cool if we could help him out. TJ? Dawn? Andy? Adam? Kim? Dan?

Saw that post but I am working on brakes right now so mine is out of commission at the moment.

tj
Back to top Go down
http://www.vwhippie.com
justcruzin

justcruzin

PostSubject: Re: Looking to hire a splitty with driver for prom - Auburn, CA   Looking to hire a splitty with driver for prom - Auburn, CA EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 5:34 pm

I don't think they want to ride in the stalls of my splitty! LOL

Looking to hire a splitty with driver for prom - Auburn, CA IMG_2555
Back to top Go down
Low Class
State Route
Low Class

PostSubject: Re: Looking to hire a splitty with driver for prom - Auburn, CA   Looking to hire a splitty with driver for prom - Auburn, CA EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 7:10 pm

I think that we should start driving something like that to the goat shows we attend Very Happy
Back to top Go down
vdub-son

vdub-son

PostSubject: Re: Looking to hire a splitty with driver for prom - Auburn, CA   Looking to hire a splitty with driver for prom - Auburn, CA EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 7:19 pm

Dawn was more than willing to help, quit graciously and enthusiastically I might add Smile . But Velvet has taken ill Sad
Back to top Go down
euphgirl
SacTown
euphgirl

PostSubject: Re: Looking to hire a splitty with driver for prom - Auburn, CA   Looking to hire a splitty with driver for prom - Auburn, CA EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 8:33 pm

There is the bumble bee bus at Chets garage off Fulton Ave. Jeff showed up for the mini car show at the auto museum ,maybe he can help you?? Lonny may be able to work his magic
Back to top Go down
silvertonguedevil
SacTown
silvertonguedevil

PostSubject: Re: Looking to hire a splitty with driver for prom - Auburn, CA   Looking to hire a splitty with driver for prom - Auburn, CA EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 12:43 am

Yeah, Lonny....??
Back to top Go down
silvertonguedevil
SacTown
silvertonguedevil

PostSubject: Re: Looking to hire a splitty with driver for prom - Auburn, CA   Looking to hire a splitty with driver for prom - Auburn, CA EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 12:45 am

...or even Landon that used to frequent here. He's got a nice bus.

I'll be back with a link.
Back to top Go down
west coast ghia
SacTown
west coast ghia

PostSubject: Re: Looking to hire a splitty with driver for prom - Auburn, CA   Looking to hire a splitty with driver for prom - Auburn, CA EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 12:47 am

silvertonguedevil wrote:
Yeah, Lonny....??

slow down alittle bit buddy i just got home from a cool ass hang out time with the group.

Jeff wont work as its a double cab not bus

Last edited by west coast ghia on Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/lonnyatforyourride
west coast ghia
SacTown
west coast ghia

PostSubject: Re: Looking to hire a splitty with driver for prom - Auburn, CA   Looking to hire a splitty with driver for prom - Auburn, CA EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 12:48 am

silvertonguedevil wrote:

landon is going to be at the museum on sunday. the story behind his bus is way cool
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/lonnyatforyourride
vdub-son

vdub-son

PostSubject: Re: Looking to hire a splitty with driver for prom - Auburn, CA   Looking to hire a splitty with driver for prom - Auburn, CA EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 12:51 am

silvertonguedevil wrote:

I know Landon and unfortunately he had a prior commitment. His bus is amazing and he is an equally amazing guy.
Back to top Go down
Jim Douglas Jr
SacTown
Jim Douglas Jr

PostSubject: Re: Looking to hire a splitty with driver for prom - Auburn, CA   Looking to hire a splitty with driver for prom - Auburn, CA EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 4:03 pm

I've seen prom dates that look like they belong in a stall.
Back to top Go down
http://lovebugfans.com/
silvertonguedevil
SacTown
silvertonguedevil

PostSubject: Re: Looking to hire a splitty with driver for prom - Auburn, CA   Looking to hire a splitty with driver for prom - Auburn, CA EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 4:08 pm

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking to hire a splitty with driver for prom - Auburn, CA   Looking to hire a splitty with driver for prom - Auburn, CA Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking to hire a splitty with driver for prom - Auburn, CA
Page 1 of 1