Norcal Vdubs
Norcal Vdubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Northern California's Largest VW Enthusiasts Group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lot's of VW parts, manuals, ads, and toys

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
type2vw

type2vw

Lot's of VW parts, manuals, ads, and toys Empty
PostSubject: Lot's of VW parts, manuals, ads, and toys   Lot's of VW parts, manuals, ads, and toys EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 8:39 am

hi all. i have over 350 ads listed on the samba site. rather than copying each ad over here, i figured it would be easier for all if i just post a link to all my ads. here is the deal - i'm 6 feet below broke but if i'm selling a part that you need for your vw i can work out a great club discount price. if you want to buy something cheap to resell it for profit, please don't ask for a discount. if you are financially secure and have money to invest in your hobby, please don't ask for a discount. if you see something in my ads that you need for your vw, and you haven't won the lotto in the last 2-3 months, email me, pm me or call the # in my ads and let me know. identify yourself as a club member and we can work on a barter, payment plan or a great deal. the worst i can say is that i can't. here are the ads:

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/search.php?username=type2vw

there are a few things for my bus that i would trade for:
1914/5cc longblock
3/4 or full roof rack
front floor replacement metal
safari windows
rear bumper towel bars
pointed deluxe trim
deluxe back seat back
Back to top Go down
Breck

Breck

PostSubject: Re: Lot's of VW parts, manuals, ads, and toys   Lot's of VW parts, manuals, ads, and toys EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 11:39 am

Hey Steve, You hava a 1968 transporter manual on your site... I own a 1968 TinTop Westfalia camper. I am pretty sure thay your manual will work for my bus. I do not know this for sure. (anyone who knows please chime in) Here is what I am thinking, since the westfalia package is an add on to a production bus, with the exception of the interior and windows the book should be fine for the mechanical parts. What do you think? Were there westfalia spacific manuals? I do not know.
Back to top Go down
type2vw

type2vw

PostSubject: Re: Lot's of VW parts, manuals, ads, and toys   Lot's of VW parts, manuals, ads, and toys EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 3:56 pm

hi breck - i sent you a pm
Back to top Go down
silvertonguedevil
SacTown
silvertonguedevil

PostSubject: Re: Lot's of VW parts, manuals, ads, and toys   Lot's of VW parts, manuals, ads, and toys EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 4:37 pm

That manual should be just fine Breck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lot's of VW parts, manuals, ads, and toys   Lot's of VW parts, manuals, ads, and toys Empty

Back to top Go down

Lot's of VW parts, manuals, ads, and toys
Page 1 of 1