Norcal Vdubs
Norcal Vdubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Northern California's Largest VW Enthusiasts Group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cruise to Reno in July to see my cheetah run?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dsimas

dsimas

Cruise to Reno in July to see my cheetah run? Empty
PostSubject: Cruise to Reno in July to see my cheetah run?   Cruise to Reno in July to see my cheetah run? EmptySun May 13, 2012 5:19 pm

My cheetah Zulu is run at top speed in a running program that I implemented for her 10 years ago. She's on exhibit loan at www.animalark.org just north of Reno. I thought maybe a group of you all would like to cruise up, maybe camp out in the desert there, and attend a fundraiser to experience the rare opportunity to see her run? We've used a laser gun on her and she used to hit 70mph in her prime, you will all sit just behind a barrier about 15' from her as she runs past. LMK if you are interested. Smile

Cruise to Reno in July to see my cheetah run? FacebookHomescreenImage-1

Lure of the Cheetah
Saturday, July 7
7:00 pm
Reservations required due to limited seating. RSVP: 1-775- 970-3431
Prices for this special evening event: Adults $40; Seniors $35; Children (10-16 years old) $30.
Come see the world’s fastest land mammal in action as our cheetahs run at top speeds – completely off-leash – around the Animal Ark cheetah field! Children must be at least 10 years old to participate.
Back to top Go down
dsimas

dsimas

Cruise to Reno in July to see my cheetah run? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cruise to Reno in July to see my cheetah run?   Cruise to Reno in July to see my cheetah run? EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 4:26 pm

Bumping this to see if anyone is interested in coming up with us Saturday... Smile
Back to top Go down

Cruise to Reno in July to see my cheetah run?
Page 1 of 1