Norcal Vdubs
Norcal Vdubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Northern California's Largest VW Enthusiasts Group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

June 2 Tech Day

Go down 
+5
sactownbug
silvertonguedevil
Breck
Jim Douglas Jr
justcruzin
9 posters
AuthorMessage
justcruzin

justcruzin

June 2 Tech Day Empty
PostSubject: June 2 Tech Day   June 2 Tech Day EmptyTue May 22, 2012 12:20 am

Yep, tech day is coming around pretty fast!

June 2nd.

This time I am thinking we will put more of a time limit on this. LOL  The hours will be 10am to 3pm.  If someone doesn't get done on time, no biggie. This is just to make it so if things slow down, we don't have to hang out all day. Last time we thought everyone was pretty well done and so we snuck off to get some lunch, and ended up missing someone that stopped by. Sad 

So,

June 2,  10 am to 3pm

Edit to add, if you have a lowered car, you will want to enter the neighborhood off of Auburn Blvd, onto Helena then turn right on Crosby. That way you won't have to go over speed hump, lumps, tables, or what ever they are called! LOL

If you need the lift, let me know and I will try to make sure it is available. Only thing about this is you would have to try to get here early and you may be stuck there till the cars behind you get back together.  

I am also going to have an easy up cover by tech day, but just in case I can't get one by then, if you have one feel free to bring it. Some people may have to work outside the garage and there is no shade out there.

See you Sat. June 2nd.

Last edited by justcruzin on Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
justcruzin

justcruzin

June 2 Tech Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: June 2 Tech Day   June 2 Tech Day EmptyMon May 28, 2012 9:17 pm

Just wanted to let you all know that if know one else thinks they will need the lift, I am going to do my axle boots on my rear axles. So I will be putting Wes on the lift on tech day!

Back to top Go down
Jim Douglas Jr
SacTown
Jim Douglas Jr

June 2 Tech Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: June 2 Tech Day   June 2 Tech Day EmptyTue May 29, 2012 7:11 pm

Greg asked me to come the night before and share a motel room with him "just to be sure we're not late."
Should I be suspicious?
Back to top Go down
http://lovebugfans.com/
Breck

Breck

June 2 Tech Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: June 2 Tech Day   June 2 Tech Day EmptyTue May 29, 2012 9:05 pm

C you there What a Face
Back to top Go down
silvertonguedevil
SacTown
silvertonguedevil

June 2 Tech Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: June 2 Tech Day   June 2 Tech Day EmptyTue May 29, 2012 10:10 pm

Jim Douglas Jr wrote:
Greg asked me to come the night before and share a motel room with him "just to be sure we're not late."
Should I be suspicious?
I forgot to tell you that I have candy too!
Back to top Go down
sactownbug

sactownbug

June 2 Tech Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: June 2 Tech Day   June 2 Tech Day EmptyTue May 29, 2012 10:30 pm

Keep your man-love on your own channel.
Back to top Go down
west coast ghia
SacTown
west coast ghia

June 2 Tech Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: June 2 Tech Day   June 2 Tech Day EmptyTue May 29, 2012 11:28 pm

Jim Douglas Jr wrote:
Should I be suspicious?

he lost his kitty and needs help finding it.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/lonnyatforyourride
euphgirl
SacTown
euphgirl

June 2 Tech Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: June 2 Tech Day   June 2 Tech Day EmptyWed May 30, 2012 11:53 am

My brother is coming by Friday night to Saturday...when he leaves I will head over to Tech Day. I need to change the brake switch on my bug...
Back to top Go down
Mateo
Admin
Mateo

June 2 Tech Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: June 2 Tech Day   June 2 Tech Day EmptyWed May 30, 2012 12:00 pm

west coast ghia wrote:
Jim Douglas Jr wrote:
Should I be suspicious?

I was going to say puppy, but kitty works too...
Back to top Go down
west coast ghia
SacTown
west coast ghia

June 2 Tech Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: June 2 Tech Day   June 2 Tech Day EmptyWed May 30, 2012 12:19 pm

Mateo wrote:
west coast ghia wrote:
Jim Douglas Jr wrote:
Should I be suspicious?

I was going to say puppy, but kitty works too...

maybe he lost both...we know how greg rolls
Back to top Go down
badfishie
SacTown
badfishie

June 2 Tech Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: June 2 Tech Day   June 2 Tech Day EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 5:03 pm

So kim I have to replace a window rubber and was hoping to get the bus on the lift to try and trace down some noises....hope thats cool
Back to top Go down
west coast ghia
SacTown
west coast ghia

June 2 Tech Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: June 2 Tech Day   June 2 Tech Day EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 5:10 pm

badfishie wrote:
So kim I have to replace a window rubber and was hoping to get the bus on the lift to try and trace down some noises....hope thats cool

the noise is from the kids in the back
Back to top Go down
Breck

Breck

June 2 Tech Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: June 2 Tech Day   June 2 Tech Day EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 6:18 pm

Sorry gonna bail on this one see ya next time.
Back to top Go down
justcruzin

justcruzin

June 2 Tech Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: June 2 Tech Day   June 2 Tech Day EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 7:54 pm

badfishie wrote:

Yah, that's fine! Bob was planning on R&Ring my bug motor, so we dont need the lift!!
Back to top Go down
euphgirl
SacTown
euphgirl

June 2 Tech Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: June 2 Tech Day   June 2 Tech Day EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 9:13 pm

My plan is to change the break switch and bleed the brakes. I've never done this so Dewey is teaching me.... :-)
Back to top Go down
justcruzin

justcruzin

June 2 Tech Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: June 2 Tech Day   June 2 Tech Day EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 11:02 pm

My plans have changed, yet again, LOL. We ended up starting the R&R on the motor tonight. Bob got the wrong starter bushing so we have to run to BF tomorrow first thing and get the right bushing. Then we will come home and hopefully get the motor in and the bottom half done before Tech Day starts. If not it should only be a short time to wait to get on the lift Andy. I can finish bolting the top half off the lift.

Depending on how that all goes I am hoping to install my seat stand mats for my bus tomorrow too!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

June 2 Tech Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: June 2 Tech Day   June 2 Tech Day Empty

Back to top Go down

June 2 Tech Day
Page 1 of 1