Norcal Vdubs
Norcal Vdubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Northern California's Largest VW Enthusiasts Group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

june 28th get together

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
west coast ghia
SacTown
west coast ghia

june 28th get together Empty
PostSubject: june 28th get together   june 28th get together EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 1:47 am

Same spot as last mounth. We had an awsome turn out and many new faces. Lets see if we can fill up the lot

Reminder that we are having our monthly get together Thursday night on 6-28-12 at our new meeting location. We will be meeting at 7pm at MELS DINERS in ROCKLIN CA

The address is:

MELS DINER
6708 LONE TREE BLVD (blue oaks and 65 easy)
ROCKLIN, CA 95765

There is seating for up to 45 people and the parking is plenty. They are blocking some parking spot for us. We are moving it to this location hoping to get both group together and keep the cars together. come if you like. I have driven by there and spoke to the manager and we can use this loction as long as we would like
Hope to see as many of you there as possible. If you have any question give me a call. my number is 916-501-9705 Lonny

Last edited by west coast ghia on Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/lonnyatforyourride
west coast ghia
SacTown
west coast ghia

PostSubject: Re: june 28th get together   june 28th get together EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 11:57 am

hope to see some of ya
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/lonnyatforyourride
type2vw

type2vw

PostSubject: Re: june 28th get together   june 28th get together EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 1:20 am

Wink hey state route v-dubs folks! where were all of you? i finally made a group get together so i could meet some of the people in the group, but there wasn't anyone from the foothills. i did meet a lot of cool people who traveled up from sac town. it's always nice to hang with like minded people. i got to check out some nice rides too. next time! alright? Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: june 28th get together   june 28th get together Empty

Back to top Go down

june 28th get together
Page 1 of 1