Norcal Vdubs
Norcal Vdubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Northern California's Largest VW Enthusiasts Group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

San Francisco Aircooled Roundup. October 7th.

Go down 
+7
my65rhd
dsimas
badfishie
Mateo
west coast ghia
60herbie53
Jim Douglas Jr
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jim Douglas Jr
SacTown
Jim Douglas Jr

San Francisco Aircooled Roundup. October 7th. Empty
PostSubject: San Francisco Aircooled Roundup. October 7th.   San Francisco Aircooled Roundup. October 7th. EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 5:26 pm

I know Lonny was asking about this. Apology for the delay and for being absent.
I've had to shift time priorities for a while and VW involvement. Most of my posting was done during the day and I'm just too swamped at work to devote much time to it, and too tired at night.

The show is free, open class, all cars up to 1979 welcomed. Bring a Frisbee, kite, cards, picnic.

San Francisco Aircooled Roundup. October 7th. 538547_10150696819552634_1536904253_n
Back to top Go down
http://lovebugfans.com/
60herbie53
State Route
60herbie53

PostSubject: Re: San Francisco Aircooled Roundup. October 7th.   San Francisco Aircooled Roundup. October 7th. EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 11:05 pm

I'll see you there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lovebugfans.com
west coast ghia
SacTown
west coast ghia

PostSubject: Re: San Francisco Aircooled Roundup. October 7th.   San Francisco Aircooled Roundup. October 7th. EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 12:32 am

Im going and no Kyle S I wont hold your hand.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/lonnyatforyourride
Mateo
Admin
Mateo

PostSubject: Re: San Francisco Aircooled Roundup. October 7th.   San Francisco Aircooled Roundup. October 7th. EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 1:19 am

Jenn and I call Kyle's couch... cheers
Back to top Go down
badfishie
SacTown
badfishie

PostSubject: Re: San Francisco Aircooled Roundup. October 7th.   San Francisco Aircooled Roundup. October 7th. EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 12:34 pm

Sounds fun!
Back to top Go down
dsimas

dsimas

PostSubject: Re: San Francisco Aircooled Roundup. October 7th.   San Francisco Aircooled Roundup. October 7th. EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 6:00 am

Are we cruising down together? If so, what time?
Back to top Go down
my65rhd
SacTown
my65rhd

PostSubject: Re: San Francisco Aircooled Roundup. October 7th.   San Francisco Aircooled Roundup. October 7th. EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 3:49 pm

Sounds great to me. A cruise there would be awesome
Back to top Go down
badfishie
SacTown
badfishie

PostSubject: Re: San Francisco Aircooled Roundup. October 7th.   San Francisco Aircooled Roundup. October 7th. EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 3:50 pm

Yeah sounds good!
Back to top Go down
west coast ghia
SacTown
west coast ghia

PostSubject: Re: San Francisco Aircooled Roundup. October 7th.   San Francisco Aircooled Roundup. October 7th. EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 3:08 am

dawn what time are you guys leaving we have a group down here that we can add to the caravan. lita was saying something about driving over the golden gate and chrissy field is right there
Back to top Go down
west coast ghia
SacTown
west coast ghia

PostSubject: Re: San Francisco Aircooled Roundup. October 7th.   San Francisco Aircooled Roundup. October 7th. EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 3:12 am

can we play yard darts?
Back to top Go down
Mateo
Admin
Mateo

PostSubject: Re: San Francisco Aircooled Roundup. October 7th.   San Francisco Aircooled Roundup. October 7th. EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 7:10 pm

I got your yard dart hangin'

Sounds like a good show and any excuse to go for Pizza at Tony's...

Woo Hoo! cheers
Back to top Go down
60herbie53
State Route
60herbie53

PostSubject: Re: San Francisco Aircooled Roundup. October 7th.   San Francisco Aircooled Roundup. October 7th. EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 10:55 pm

Hell yeah!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.lovebugfans.com
dsimas

dsimas

PostSubject: Re: San Francisco Aircooled Roundup. October 7th.   San Francisco Aircooled Roundup. October 7th. EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 11:57 pm

west coast ghia wrote:
dawn what time are you guys leaving we have a group down here that we can add to the caravan. lita was saying something about driving over the golden gate and chrissy field is right there

No idea, somebody tell me? Tommy and I are in. Dann? Mateo? Meet at Home Depot in the wee hours maybe? Whadya all think? Does anyone want to drive my bus? Wink
Back to top Go down
west coast ghia
SacTown
west coast ghia

PostSubject: Re: San Francisco Aircooled Roundup. October 7th.   San Francisco Aircooled Roundup. October 7th. EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 12:03 am

Dam it, I want to drive the bus but sexy bitch wants to take a photo with the golden gate in the backround. We are meeting at bugformane at 5:15 & leave @ 5:30 anyone can join in
Back to top Go down
euphgirl
SacTown
euphgirl

PostSubject: Re: San Francisco Aircooled Roundup. October 7th.   San Francisco Aircooled Roundup. October 7th. EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 12:39 am

If Dewey does not have his bus running he will drive Velvet. :-)
Back to top Go down
my65rhd
SacTown
my65rhd

PostSubject: Re: San Francisco Aircooled Roundup. October 7th.   San Francisco Aircooled Roundup. October 7th. EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 4:08 pm

I checked Google maps and it takes approx 2 hours driving Hwy 80 to 37 to 101 South. The meeting time at Bugformance sounds good to me...Kyle
PS : Remember tolls across the Golden Gate Bridge
Back to top Go down
badfishie
SacTown
badfishie

PostSubject: Re: San Francisco Aircooled Roundup. October 7th.   San Francisco Aircooled Roundup. October 7th. EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 1:39 pm

from the webpage for the golden gate:

The Golden Gate Bridge Toll Plaza consists of a total of 14 toll lanes. Tolls are collected in the southbound direction only (in San Francisco). During the weekday peak traffic flow in the morning, 11 toll lanes are dedicated to southbound traffic and three to northbound traffic. During the weekday peak traffic flow in the afternoon, up to 5 toll lanes are dedicated to northbound traffic, leaving up to 9 for southbound traffic. During weekends and off-peak periods, the configuration is adjusted for the smooth flow of traffic.

Back to top Go down
Breck

Breck

PostSubject: Re: San Francisco Aircooled Roundup. October 7th.   San Francisco Aircooled Roundup. October 7th. EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 9:28 pm

Judi and I want to go. If Dewy does not drive Velvet and Dawn trusts me I would love to drive the bus!! If Dewy is driving the bus we will take Pete!!!! So when and where are we meeting??
Back to top Go down
west coast ghia
SacTown
west coast ghia

PostSubject: Re: San Francisco Aircooled Roundup. October 7th.   San Francisco Aircooled Roundup. October 7th. EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 10:07 pm

Bugformance 5:15 leaving at 5:30
Back to top Go down
Michael_65ghia

PostSubject: Re: San Francisco Aircooled Roundup. October 7th.   San Francisco Aircooled Roundup. October 7th. EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 4:49 am

I'm thinking about going but was wondering why you need would take the long way and drive all the way around the bay. When I got directions it showed me going through berk eley to SF. Just curious. Don't kill me.
Back to top Go down
west coast ghia
SacTown
west coast ghia

PostSubject: Re: San Francisco Aircooled Roundup. October 7th.   San Francisco Aircooled Roundup. October 7th. EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 10:56 am

Michael_65ghia wrote:
I'm thinking about going but was wondering why you need would take the long way and drive all the way around the bay. When I got directions it showed me going through berk eley to SF. Just curious. Don't kill me.

Well it will be crazy going the way you are talking about as it is fleet week and there is a ball game the same day. Our way goes around most of that mess and crissy field is just on the other side of the golden gate. Would be great to have you along for the cruise. We are going to have a pretty good mix of VWs on this cruise
Back to top Go down
NorCalCO

NorCalCO

PostSubject: Re: San Francisco Aircooled Roundup. October 7th.   San Francisco Aircooled Roundup. October 7th. EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 7:37 pm

With Fleet Week going on and the 49ers playing at home at 1:25, it's going to be crazy trying to get in to S.F. The baseball playoff schedule isn't out yet, but there is also a very good possibility the Giants will be playing at home that day / night as well. I would definitely advise people to plan ahead with all of this in mind.
Back to top Go down
my65rhd
SacTown
my65rhd

PostSubject: Re: San Francisco Aircooled Roundup. October 7th.   San Francisco Aircooled Roundup. October 7th. EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 10:37 pm

I think with how busy SF will be on Sunday we should get on the road at 5am. Everyone being all fueled up and ready. What do you think ?
Back to top Go down
badfishie
SacTown
badfishie

PostSubject: Re: San Francisco Aircooled Roundup. October 7th.   San Francisco Aircooled Roundup. October 7th. EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 2:55 pm

Sounds good Kyle. Maybe 5:15 and meet at 5?
Back to top Go down
my65rhd
SacTown
my65rhd

PostSubject: Re: San Francisco Aircooled Roundup. October 7th.   San Francisco Aircooled Roundup. October 7th. EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:58 pm

Ya we can meet at 5am and depart at 5:15am sharp. Please again be fueled up and ready to go. Pack a lunch in case there are no food vendors....Kyle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: San Francisco Aircooled Roundup. October 7th.   San Francisco Aircooled Roundup. October 7th. Empty

Back to top Go down

San Francisco Aircooled Roundup. October 7th.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next