Norcal Vdubs
Norcal Vdubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Northern California's Largest VW Enthusiasts Group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GOT AN EMAIL REQUESTING A MICROBUS FOR A FILM SHOOT

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Smogman72
VW Guru - Moderator
VW Guru - Moderator
Smogman72

GOT AN EMAIL REQUESTING A MICROBUS FOR A FILM SHOOT Empty
PostSubject: GOT AN EMAIL REQUESTING A MICROBUS FOR A FILM SHOOT   GOT AN EMAIL REQUESTING A MICROBUS FOR A FILM SHOOT EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 2:19 pm

I RECIEVED AN EMAIL YESTERDAY FROM A "Deva Blaisdell-Anderson". HERE IS THE EMAIL AS FOLLOWS:

Hello,

My name is Deva and I'm a producer with a video production company in the Bay Area. We are doing a shoot next week and need to rent a microbus for a few scenes. We found the NorCalVdubs site and thought we'd see if you could help us track one down.

We are looking for something in nice condition, restored or well cared for, and running/reliable. The location will be in the North Bay somewhere between Mill Valley and San Anselmo and the vehicle would need to be on set for approximately 4-5 hours.

We are filming a few scenes with a group of three guys driving on a road and stopping and unloading camping gear in an open space. One actor may need to sit in the drivers and drive or roll a few feet. Please let me know if you can post something on your website's forum, or if I should register and create a posting.

You can check out our company website at: www.theimpactmediagroup.com

Thanks for your help!

~Deva

IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED IN CONTACTING THEM TO FIND OUT IF IT IS REAL OR ARE WILLING TO APPLY HERE IS THE EMAIL THEY LEFT: devab@theimpactmediagroup.com

Back to top Go down
http://www.altasierrasmogstop.com
badfishie
SacTown
badfishie

GOT AN EMAIL REQUESTING A MICROBUS FOR A FILM SHOOT Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOT AN EMAIL REQUESTING A MICROBUS FOR A FILM SHOOT   GOT AN EMAIL REQUESTING A MICROBUS FOR A FILM SHOOT EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 3:18 pm

email sent
Back to top Go down

GOT AN EMAIL REQUESTING A MICROBUS FOR A FILM SHOOT
Page 1 of 1