Norcal Vdubs
Norcal Vdubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Northern California's Largest VW Enthusiasts Group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Non-VW Parts Wanted. (Ford Truck)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Davids74Super
SacTown
Davids74Super

Non-VW Parts Wanted. (Ford Truck) Empty
PostSubject: Non-VW Parts Wanted. (Ford Truck)   Non-VW Parts Wanted. (Ford Truck) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 12:39 am

Well, now with the old trusty 81 Ford Van not so trusty anymore, I can't justify towing with it anymore, so now I have my truck set up for towing, the only thing is this:

At Bug-O-Rama I like camping overnight, and since I tow the drag Bug there, the van is a good place to sleep, so now with the van out, and my truck in, I don't want to sleep in the bed, (ha), because it's not covered.

So I'm looking for a camper shell for it. If anyone has one they don't want anymore, I will take it. My truck is a 68 F-250 with a long bed. Any Ford, from 1967 to 1979, with a long bed will accept the same camper shell. Possibly others. If you have a shell, let me know the dimensions, and hopefully it will be the same.

Also, if someone has one they'd be willing to loan to me, that would work as well.
Back to top Go down

Non-VW Parts Wanted. (Ford Truck)
Page 1 of 1