Norcal Vdubs
Norcal Vdubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Northern California's Largest VW Enthusiasts Group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Resurrection Project- Parts For Sale.

Go down 
+4
west coast ghia
Mateo
mikeinch
yustrn
8 posters
AuthorMessage
yustrn
SacTown
yustrn

The Resurrection Project- Parts For Sale.  Empty
PostSubject: The Resurrection Project- Parts For Sale.    The Resurrection Project- Parts For Sale.  EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 3:25 pm

As some of you may or may not know TRP has officially moved out to Orangevale, CA....I wanted to let everyone on the forum know that we have allocated a portion of the new location for sales of our swap meet items. In the past we did not have an area for swap display area, at the new shop this is available and we are in the process of setting it up currently and pricing everything.

As with most items from a VW swap meet we will be offering for sale mostly used original parts, some fenders, doors, air cleaners, all kinds of misc stuff. If there is something you need for your car you can ask me here, PM me, email me etc.

This will provide those in town with a local resource for good used and hard to find parts....parts sales will have limited hours as this is not meant to be nor will it be a full time store or a local hang out...

Once open and operational part sales will be only available from M-F from 11:00-12:00 and 5pm-5:30 (appointments are available) and it is always best to try and let us know if you plan on coming by as with any small shop hours do vary and things come up from time to time and I wouldn't want anyone driving a long distance to find out that no one is there because some sweet deal came up and we had to jet across town or a kid had to be picked up from school...or ran out for a quick lunch etc..

Picture an indoor swap meet area, if you need a new part that comes in a blister pack...we will probably not have it. If you need a fan shroud, valve cover, door handle, piece of glass, used fender, used brake drum, ashtray, etc...that's the kind of stuff that will be available. All sales just like a swap meet will be cash only!
Back to top Go down
mikeinch

mikeinch

PostSubject: Re: The Resurrection Project- Parts For Sale.    The Resurrection Project- Parts For Sale.  EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 10:23 pm

Sounds great. You guys have helped me out a few times.
Back to top Go down
Mateo
Admin
Mateo

PostSubject: Re: The Resurrection Project- Parts For Sale.    The Resurrection Project- Parts For Sale.  EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 10:41 pm

Cool beans. cheers
Back to top Go down
west coast ghia
SacTown
west coast ghia

PostSubject: Re: The Resurrection Project- Parts For Sale.    The Resurrection Project- Parts For Sale.  EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 2:01 am

glad to hear
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/lonnyatforyourride
rcnutt

rcnutt

PostSubject: Re: The Resurrection Project- Parts For Sale.    The Resurrection Project- Parts For Sale.  EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 3:09 pm

Hi, I'm looking for a rear window for a 66 bug. I live in orangevale. thanks, John
Back to top Go down
yustrn
SacTown
yustrn

PostSubject: Re: The Resurrection Project- Parts For Sale.    The Resurrection Project- Parts For Sale.  EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 3:59 pm

Yeah we have one... $40.00...the shop is out in Orangevale off of Greenback and Main. I'm a little busy today but any day this week will be fine.

Eric
Back to top Go down
rcnutt

rcnutt

PostSubject: Re: The Resurrection Project- Parts For Sale.    The Resurrection Project- Parts For Sale.  EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 4:29 pm

I need a drivers side window reg. for a 66 too.....
Back to top Go down
yustrn
SacTown
yustrn

PostSubject: Re: The Resurrection Project- Parts For Sale.    The Resurrection Project- Parts For Sale.  EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 4:30 pm

I'm going to give that a solid maybe....will have to look..I do have a complete 67 driver door you can have for 60. =)

I know that has a regulator in it.
Back to top Go down
coxnikkys

coxnikkys

PostSubject: tires for 7 super   The Resurrection Project- Parts For Sale.  EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 3:32 pm

Hi. I have been on the phone all morning trying to find a couple tires, 165/15, for the front of my 73 super. I guess the ones on it were retreads and the passenger side came apart on me yesterday. But it looks as tho the driver side is next. None of the tire shops around me have any available. Can u help me, please????

Thanks
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/coxnikkys
badfishie
SacTown
badfishie

PostSubject: Re: The Resurrection Project- Parts For Sale.    The Resurrection Project- Parts For Sale.  EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 5:04 pm

try bugformance or some of the smaller tire shops as well
Back to top Go down
RobGrob9109

RobGrob9109

PostSubject: Re: The Resurrection Project- Parts For Sale.    The Resurrection Project- Parts For Sale.  EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 2:58 am

sweet
Back to top Go down
yustrn
SacTown
yustrn

PostSubject: Re: The Resurrection Project- Parts For Sale.    The Resurrection Project- Parts For Sale.  EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 1:49 pm

Yes, Bugformance carries 165's
Back to top Go down
yustrn
SacTown
yustrn

PostSubject: Re: The Resurrection Project- Parts For Sale.    The Resurrection Project- Parts For Sale.  EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 9:16 pm

We have lots of parts..keep us in mind if your looking for something no matter how big or small.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Resurrection Project- Parts For Sale.    The Resurrection Project- Parts For Sale.  Empty

Back to top Go down

The Resurrection Project- Parts For Sale.
Page 1 of 1