Norcal Vdubs
Norcal Vdubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Northern California's Largest VW Enthusiasts Group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Need help with a birdsnest........

Go down 
+2
my65rhd
rcnutt
6 posters
AuthorMessage
rcnutt

rcnutt

Need help with a birdsnest........ Empty
PostSubject: Need help with a birdsnest........   Need help with a birdsnest........ EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 9:07 pm

well we went through and got her brakes dialed in, carb adj. some what and she is rolling/driving well. But I have quite a birds nest under the hood and I'm not the best at electrical .I have no tail/brake lights and if I use either turn signal they all come on like flashers. any electical guru's lookin' for a side job? My son and I are planning to swing by tech day so any suggestions are greatly appreciated. thanks, John
Need help with a birdsnest........ Birdsnest_zpsd0064724
Back to top Go down
my65rhd
SacTown
my65rhd

PostSubject: Re: Need help with a birdsnest........   Need help with a birdsnest........ EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 2:20 am

Hi ..I sent you a private message...Kyle
Back to top Go down
Breck

Breck

PostSubject: Re: Need help with a birdsnest........   Need help with a birdsnest........ EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 12:51 pm

Hmm dont see much of a problem......Looks like all the bugs I have owned!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked Just kidding, Hope to meet you tomorrow. Breck
Back to top Go down
MoonMullins

MoonMullins

PostSubject: Re: Need help with a birdsnest........   Need help with a birdsnest........ EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 4:59 pm

Yeah my bus was not good when we started on the wiring. Big mess of al the same color wires. Took a fiew tries to get things right but all is good now.
Back to top Go down
justcruzin

justcruzin

PostSubject: Re: Need help with a birdsnest........   Need help with a birdsnest........ EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 5:32 pm

MoonMullins wrote:
Yeah my bus was not good when we started on the wiring. Big mess of al the same color wires. Took a fiew tries to get things right but all is good now.

Yah, I'm getting pretty good at reading the wire diagrams. Between your bus and my 2 busses, I think I am a pro now! LOL Really helps to have a colored wire diagram. If you don't have a Bentley with color diagrams you can always go to TheSamba.com and find on there!
Back to top Go down
rcnutt

rcnutt

PostSubject: Re: Need help with a birdsnest........   Need help with a birdsnest........ EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 6:50 am

thanks a ton Kyle. the birds nest is almost gone, and we have lights.
Back to top Go down
my65rhd
SacTown
my65rhd

PostSubject: Re: Need help with a birdsnest........   Need help with a birdsnest........ EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 2:31 pm

rcnutt wrote:
thanks a ton Kyle. the birds nest is almost gone, and we have lights.

Your welcome. It was nice to get your important brake lights working lol
Back to top Go down
west coast ghia
SacTown
west coast ghia

PostSubject: Re: Need help with a birdsnest........   Need help with a birdsnest........ EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 2:40 pm

Kyle you the man...
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/lonnyatforyourride
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need help with a birdsnest........   Need help with a birdsnest........ Empty

Back to top Go down

Need help with a birdsnest........
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Norcal Vdubs :: VW Tech and Chat-
Jump to: