Norcal Vdubs
Norcal Vdubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Northern California's Largest VW Enthusiasts Group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

just joined up heres my bug's bio

Go down 
+5
west coast ghia
Breck
my65rhd
lovetheair1
tatujesse64t1
9 posters
AuthorMessage
tatujesse64t1

tatujesse64t1

just joined up heres my bug's bio Empty
PostSubject: just joined up heres my bug's bio   just joined up heres my bug's bio EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 8:13 am

howsit goin yall just joined up. twas recomended by a friend on here. my name is jesse i live and work in auburn born n raised. i am a co-owner anbd artist at syndicate tattoo. been tattooing for ten years and avid vw addict my entire life. ive had a few vdubs over the years and i was a member of the now defunked old volks vw club gold country chapter back in 98-99 whith my old dark blue almost purple raked, 1776 dual carb powered 67 fastback, ive also had a 71 auto square, a pink n white suicide door 66 bug and i still have a really straight but project 59 with no rust anywhere as well as my driver/foothill road grater 1964 bug that ive had for almost six years. i got it from my buddy wally. for cash and tattoo trade... those of you in the area early 2000's may remember, it had a really big"64" on the roof stenciled in a large blue circle. rest of it was white w/ blue pearl with primered hood and front fenders. back then it was stock ish 1600 dp single solex with an adjustable beam and at least 2 outer notches in the rear maybe two outer one inner, way low with 165s and killer camber(killed two drums on the same side in the first six months actually lol). over the years ive had a lot of help in typical vw community style gettin it to the state its in now. it now has a walter gibson (ssb member) 6" narrowed beam sans shock towers cb adjusters, cb 2.5" drop spindles, pie cut spring plates, bugformance pro street tranny. ray vallero balanced and assembled 1776, forged mahle aj sims ballanced pistons with original italian weber 40idfs i rebuilt all the way down new shaft bearings n all and converted to 44mm style tops n stacks, electric fuel pump, engle 110 cam,compu fire on a 009 soon to go e.d.i.s. crank fire actually, original scat drag fast yanker. true hid xenon 1200kv headlights in black backed projectors. nevr touched anything inside except some nice used door and rear panels and a wood grant wheel otherwise it was done in black velour in the eighties or early nineties. still fairly nice tho could use new carpet kit for sure. my buddy aaron did the paint work for me and we did the body work together. the color on top is hod rod flats-carnival red pearl and the bottom we called dumpstock pewter pearl lol, it consists of leftover stock from under the paint table from past jobs. subaru chevy and dodge pewterish colors then added a bunch of white pearl and graphite pearl to accentuate the curves, gives extra high light and darkens the lowlights. all pinstriping was done by dane brown of auburn. top rack, back rack and if $ allows aluminum mesh visor when i go to, or maybe before bugo' in may if one of yall are gettin rid of one im proly game for it. big thanks to dave burkhalter and my buddy ed for being my bitches for all the hard to reach bolts and bullshi*t jobs i conned you into doing for tattoos or otherwise. im thinkin bout selling it the end of the season to start a notch project but havent decided if im gonna fix the last spot. thatll determine the price it goes for, it had a good crunch in the front long ago and it s got some waffling in the spare well. its so low for driving around here its almost not worth fixn till right before it goes lol. hope to meet, swap, talk to all on here at some point at the shows etc im trying to hit any and all reasonably distanced meets shows swaps and anything to do with vws this season!
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/jessefuller
lovetheair1

lovetheair1

PostSubject: Re: just joined up heres my bug's bio   just joined up heres my bug's bio EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 11:41 am

Welcome to the site.bug looks good.see you around.may need some ink myself.
Back to top Go down
my65rhd
SacTown
my65rhd

PostSubject: Re: just joined up heres my bug's bio   just joined up heres my bug's bio EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 10:11 pm

Welcome to the Group....Kyle
Back to top Go down
Breck

Breck

PostSubject: Re: just joined up heres my bug's bio   just joined up heres my bug's bio EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 11:06 pm

Nice ride... welcome to the nut house.
Back to top Go down
west coast ghia
SacTown
west coast ghia

PostSubject: Re: just joined up heres my bug's bio   just joined up heres my bug's bio EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 11:37 pm

welcome
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/lonnyatforyourride
NorCalCO

NorCalCO

PostSubject: Re: just joined up heres my bug's bio   just joined up heres my bug's bio EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 12:17 pm

Welcome to the site.
Back to top Go down
Flugangst

Flugangst

PostSubject: Re: just joined up heres my bug's bio   just joined up heres my bug's bio EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 1:42 am

Welcome!

She's beautiful...
Back to top Go down
Bugman66

Bugman66

PostSubject: Re: just joined up heres my bug's bio   just joined up heres my bug's bio EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:33 am

Welcome. I think that I met you briefly at Ray's shop a couple of weeks ago. The paint scheme on your bug works very well.
Back to top Go down
tatujesse64t1

tatujesse64t1

PostSubject: Re: just joined up heres my bug's bio   just joined up heres my bug's bio EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 5:45 am

thanks for the greetings and compliments everybody:) @noel thanks i think the colors work pretty well. yup that was me at valleros that day:) love that guy! its amazing how dumb i can feel in the presense of sumone whos forgot more than ill ever think i knew bout vw motors hahaha
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/jessefuller
zuhaelter_82
SacTown
zuhaelter_82

PostSubject: Re: just joined up heres my bug's bio   just joined up heres my bug's bio EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 12:29 pm

I like tattoos and VW's! We have so much in common, lol. Welcome
Back to top Go down
NorCalCO

NorCalCO

PostSubject: Re: just joined up heres my bug's bio   just joined up heres my bug's bio EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 12:54 pm

zuhaelter_82 wrote:
I like tattoos and VW's! We have so much in common, lol. Welcome

I third this sentiment!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: just joined up heres my bug's bio   just joined up heres my bug's bio Empty

Back to top Go down

just joined up heres my bug's bio
Page 1 of 1