Norcal Vdubs
Norcal Vdubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Northern California's Largest VW Enthusiasts Group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New girl, looking for VW pals! :)

Go down 
+5
Breck
lovetheair1
west coast ghia
my65rhd
Flugangst
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Flugangst

Flugangst

New girl, looking for VW pals! :) Empty
PostSubject: New girl, looking for VW pals! :)   New girl, looking for VW pals! :) EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 1:39 am

My name is Jessica, I am 23 years old and I have a 1970 Beetle. My first and only vehicle I have owned. I've had my beetle, "Schindler", for about 5 years now. I've almost restored the little guy, but he has a way to go yet. (Ugh, lack of funds.) It's been a rough journey, and there have been times I've kicked myself for picking up a project Beetle, but I wouldn't change it for the world. My beetle has without a doubt become my most best and loyal friend and I wouldn't give him up, ever. I stumbled across this place by accident and I'm happy I did. I've found it rather difficult to find fellow veedubbers in or close to my area (Eldorado County) and so with that being said, I'm hoping to make some friends online and/or in person at local events. And so...Yeah. I'm kinda shy so I don't know what else to really say... Embarassed

Back to top Go down
my65rhd
SacTown
my65rhd

PostSubject: Re: New girl, looking for VW pals! :)   New girl, looking for VW pals! :) EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 3:55 pm

Welcome to the Group. We have many upcoming events. If you have Facebook go to Sacramento Area VW Events and LIKE it. We post all upcoming shows and events on that page. We have a tech day once a month and a great place to work on your car and meet new VW friends.....Kyle
Back to top Go down
Flugangst

Flugangst

PostSubject: Re: New girl, looking for VW pals! :)   New girl, looking for VW pals! :) EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 8:02 pm

my65rhd wrote:
Welcome to the Group. We have many upcoming events. If you have Facebook go to Sacramento Area VW Events and LIKE it. We post all upcoming shows and events on that page. We have a tech day once a month and a great place to work on your car and meet new VW friends.....Kyle

Sounds awesome! Thanks! ^___^
Back to top Go down
west coast ghia
SacTown
west coast ghia

PostSubject: Re: New girl, looking for VW pals! :)   New girl, looking for VW pals! :) EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 10:37 pm

welcome and enjoy the ride
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/lonnyatforyourride
lovetheair1

lovetheair1

PostSubject: Re: New girl, looking for VW pals! :)   New girl, looking for VW pals! :) EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:04 pm

Welcome.good group of people here.sure to meet friends.
Back to top Go down
Breck

Breck

PostSubject: Re: New girl, looking for VW pals! :)   New girl, looking for VW pals! :) EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:32 pm

Come down to a tech day with your ride, meet the gang and fix some stuff!!! Welcome!!
Back to top Go down
mikeinch

mikeinch

PostSubject: Re: New girl, looking for VW pals! :)   New girl, looking for VW pals! :) EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:50 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
MoonMullins

MoonMullins

PostSubject: Re: New girl, looking for VW pals! :)   New girl, looking for VW pals! :) EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:59 pm

Welcome !
Back to top Go down
zuhaelter_82
SacTown
zuhaelter_82

PostSubject: Re: New girl, looking for VW pals! :)   New girl, looking for VW pals! :) EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 12:31 pm

Welcome! Pretty cool group of guys and gals to hang with. Did you ever do the downtown Thursday night thing in Auburn?
Back to top Go down
NorCalCO

NorCalCO

PostSubject: Re: New girl, looking for VW pals! :)   New girl, looking for VW pals! :) EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 12:55 pm

Welcome to the site, hope to see you and your 70 out at some events.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New girl, looking for VW pals! :)   New girl, looking for VW pals! :) Empty

Back to top Go down

New girl, looking for VW pals! :)
Page 1 of 1