Norcal Vdubs
Norcal Vdubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Northern California's Largest VW Enthusiasts Group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New to the vw scene joined yesterday

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Disastergrafix

New to the vw scene joined yesterday Empty
PostSubject: New to the vw scene joined yesterday   New to the vw scene joined yesterday EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 11:31 pm

Hello everyone, I'm new to the vw scene, but have been wanting a bug for over 15 years. My name is George and I grew up here in Grass Valley. Just got my first bug last week. Its a '64 with a 1600dp and is pretty nice. I posted pics in the pic section on the forum. Im looking to have fun, make friends, and help each other out.
Back to top Go down
my65rhd
SacTown
my65rhd

PostSubject: Re: New to the vw scene joined yesterday   New to the vw scene joined yesterday EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 11:49 pm

There are many events coming up. If you have Facebook look for Sacramento Area VW Events and Like It...also Like The Ranch Run....Kyle
Back to top Go down
Disastergrafix

PostSubject: Re: New to the vw scene joined yesterday   New to the vw scene joined yesterday EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 11:52 pm

I actually liked it yesterday, waiting to be accepted, and waiting on the ranch run to display tickets for sale...Ill have to check again.
Thanks
Back to top Go down
Breck

Breck

PostSubject: Re: New to the vw scene joined yesterday   New to the vw scene joined yesterday EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 10:35 am

Welcome to the nut house!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New to the vw scene joined yesterday   New to the vw scene joined yesterday EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 9:58 pm

Welcome aboard George! We're having a Tech Day here in Grass Valley tomorrow. Come on down and hang out if you like. Check out the State Route Vdubs Affairs section for details.
Back to top Go down
west coast ghia
SacTown
west coast ghia

PostSubject: Re: New to the vw scene joined yesterday   New to the vw scene joined yesterday EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 11:45 pm

welcome
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/lonnyatforyourride
Disastergrafix

PostSubject: Re: New to the vw scene joined yesterday   New to the vw scene joined yesterday EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 12:45 am

Thanks guys. Not sure if I can make this tech day. My bug is waiting on parts to put wheels back on at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New to the vw scene joined yesterday   New to the vw scene joined yesterday Empty

Back to top Go down

New to the vw scene joined yesterday
Page 1 of 1