Norcal Vdubs
Norcal Vdubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Northern California's Largest VW Enthusiasts Group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

final Beer Garden

Go down 
+2
Ned
62type2
6 posters
AuthorMessage
62type2
SacTown

final Beer Garden Empty
PostSubject: final Beer Garden   final Beer Garden EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 7:38 pm

Sorry for the late reply computer went down last night. OK now for directions, from auburn side take hwy 49 to coloma ,at stop sign you go 1/4 mile past the the sierra nevada house ,then look for VW sign on the right side.For any body coming up the hwy 50 ,go to placerville turn left on 49 go to coloma, after you bear left hard, its less than a 1/4 mile on the left. we have a nice crew from p-ville area ready to party.If you can bring extra plates,utensiles, that would be cool. There may be a fee for each car, but park first and we can figure the rate later.Any questions just drop the forum a line. Look forward to seeing you all.
Back to top Go down
Ned
State Route
Ned

final Beer Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: final Beer Garden   final Beer Garden EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 4:53 pm

What day is this set for?
Back to top Go down
http://www.nedsplace.net
Tinman
SacTown
Tinman

final Beer Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: final Beer Garden   final Beer Garden EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 4:58 pm

Today
Back to top Go down
Bradford
Admin
Bradford

final Beer Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: final Beer Garden   final Beer Garden EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 8:20 pm

Hope this goes well for everyone... I really wanted to go. But had to rebuild the carb so my car would idle and install a new wheel cylinder so I could have some breaks. Car seems to be running pretty good now. I need to do a little more tweeking to get it running really good. Should be able to do some long distance here real soon.

Have fun everyone!
Back to top Go down
http://www.norcalvdubs.com
Davids74Super
SacTown
Davids74Super

final Beer Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: final Beer Garden   final Beer Garden EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 2:48 am

Had a good time. Met some people, saw the river, had some good food. I had to leave early though. Hopefully we can do this more often. I really enjoyed the drive from highway 50 to Coloma on Highway 49. Lots of good corners. The Super handles it just fine.
Back to top Go down
62type2
SacTown

final Beer Garden Empty
PostSubject: final Beer Garden   final Beer Garden EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 1:28 pm

I wanna thank everyone who showed up to the beer garden yesterday.There was some great cars,great food and beer, and very nice company.Sorry that more of the northern 49ers couldnt make it, I know how life sometimes gets in the way.But fortunately the p-ville crew really steped it up. We plan on doing Debs Frosty the first thurs Oct 7. If anybody can make it its the last show of the season for Debs.
Back to top Go down
wildflower
SacTown
wildflower

final Beer Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: final Beer Garden   final Beer Garden EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 4:21 pm

Tony and I had a good time Very Happy we had to represent the left side of the 49 group Razz
The location was great a few people stopped by to take a look at was going on and asked a few questions.

Thanks for voting us the winner of the chili cookoff, it helped that we were the only ones to bring chili.
our compliments to the person who brought the smoked ribs very yummy I could have porked out on these all day pig

Thanks Kerry
Back to top Go down
62type2
SacTown

final Beer Garden Empty
PostSubject: final Beer garden   final Beer Garden EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 4:49 pm

I can arrange the ribs if you can keep the chili coming.It was great to see you guys at the Garden.and thanks for representing the lefty 49er group.See you soon. Greg. PS Debs Frosty has the killer carnitas tacos and other tasty dishes.
Back to top Go down
wildflower
SacTown
wildflower

final Beer Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: final Beer Garden   final Beer Garden EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 5:45 pm

Greg--Killer ribs!! we'll have to get the rib and chili together again real soon. i'll make more this time.
thanks again

Brad-- hope your bug is going to be on the road real soon! Thanks for all of the great pictures of the rebuild too! Nice to the see it step by step.
When is the next meeting? Will we do a poll for the Apple Hill run? we'll wait to vote.
flower
Back to top Go down
Tinman
SacTown
Tinman

final Beer Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: final Beer Garden   final Beer Garden EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 9:39 pm

David,

I had seen your car at the Beer Garden; I had asked about you, and someone told me you had taken a hike to the river.
Later I saw you heading out.
Maybe next time.
Tony
Back to top Go down
Davids74Super
SacTown
Davids74Super

final Beer Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: final Beer Garden   final Beer Garden EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 11:13 pm

Yep, I was out at the river for a while. It's very nice right there.

I think the next beer garden meet should start at 11 or 12, and make an entire day out of it, not sure how long everyone stayed, but I left at about 4:30.
Back to top Go down
Davids74Super
SacTown
Davids74Super

final Beer Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: final Beer Garden   final Beer Garden EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 11:15 pm

Definitly next time I'll bring a camera, and take some cool shots.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

final Beer Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: final Beer Garden   final Beer Garden Empty

Back to top Go down

final Beer Garden
Page 1 of 1