Norcal Vdubs
Norcal Vdubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Northern California's Largest VW Enthusiasts Group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Want to borrow king pin spindle

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
type 4
State Route
type 4

Want to borrow king pin spindle Empty
PostSubject: Want to borrow king pin spindle   Want to borrow king pin spindle EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 8:30 pm

I am in need of one if you dont mind king pin spindle. Stock. I have a set of front disk brakes off my 914 I would like to see if I can make fit.. So if you want to loan out a spindle I would love to borrow it.

I have updated the master cylinder. Other wise I may have a disk brake set up for someone. Spencer!!!!! I bet they would fit your ride..

Sleep
Back to top Go down
SurfinSuzie
State Route
SurfinSuzie

PostSubject: Re: Want to borrow king pin spindle   Want to borrow king pin spindle EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 1:39 am

Sounds nice. But how much is this little "conversion" going to cost me? I have a bugget and all....
Back to top Go down
type 4
State Route
type 4

PostSubject: spencer   Want to borrow king pin spindle EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 1:47 am

Somethings are more reasonable than others. I found a real sick brake setup. If I do a double up grade 914 to 944 and the old 911 brakes onto the bug than 914 brakes should be in your budget.

Spencer do you disks on the front now? Question
Back to top Go down
SurfinSuzie
State Route
SurfinSuzie

PostSubject: Re: Want to borrow king pin spindle   Want to borrow king pin spindle EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 1:52 am

Well.... Disks are better then drums... So, I guess?... Neutral
Back to top Go down
type 4
State Route
type 4

PostSubject: spencer   Want to borrow king pin spindle EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 1:53 am

Do you know what you have now Question

You may have disks right now cheers
Back to top Go down
SurfinSuzie
State Route
SurfinSuzie

PostSubject: Re: Want to borrow king pin spindle   Want to borrow king pin spindle EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 1:58 am

Drums all around my friend....
Back to top Go down
Mateo
Admin
Mateo

PostSubject: Re: Want to borrow king pin spindle   Want to borrow king pin spindle EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 1:58 am

There is no such thing as a 'budget' once your soul is owned by the Aircooled Gods.

You sell, barter, and trade all of your other wordly possesions as well as spend all of your income that you should be using to pay your bills just to get your hands on some 40+ year old rusty piece of metal and then figure out how to put a jet engine in it.

It doesn't get any better than this! cyclops
Back to top Go down
type 4
State Route
type 4

PostSubject: Mateo brother   Want to borrow king pin spindle EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 2:06 am

Mateo never buy retail. Deals can be had but sometimes you have to buy a whole car just to get the wheels you want. And trade trade trade. What a Face bounce Basketball
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Want to borrow king pin spindle   Want to borrow king pin spindle EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 12:07 pm

Mateo wrote:
There is no such thing as a 'budget' once your soul is owned by the Aircooled Gods.

You sell, barter, and trade all of your other wordly possesions as well as spend all of your income that you should be using to pay your bills just to get your hands on some 40+ year old rusty piece of metal and then figure out how to put a jet engine in it.

Matt, that was beautiful! I have tears in my eyes.....sniff snifff..........
Back to top Go down
type 4
State Route
type 4

PostSubject: matt   Want to borrow king pin spindle EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 7:33 pm

Matt now that I know you drive your car it is starting to make sense. My cars are driveway queens. I bet I have not put 1000 miles on the bug and less on the Porsche. Not next year bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Want to borrow king pin spindle   Want to borrow king pin spindle EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 10:17 pm

speedbuggy wrote:
Mateo wrote:

Matt, that was beautiful! I have tears in my eyes.....sniff snifff..........

I was told today that it's called"polishing a turd"! If that's true, I'm a turd polishing fool!
Back to top Go down
Low Class
State Route
Low Class

PostSubject: Re: Want to borrow king pin spindle   Want to borrow king pin spindle EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 11:33 am

Quote :
I was told today that it's called"polishing a turd"! If that's true, I'm a turd polishing fool

I have been told that you can NOT polish a turd, but you can roll it in glitter. Want to borrow king pin spindle Cheesy

BTW glitter is the Herpes of craft supplies
Back to top Go down
type 4
State Route
type 4

PostSubject: turd   Want to borrow king pin spindle EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 12:05 pm

A lot of turds painted with rattle cans of flat black paint.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Want to borrow king pin spindle   Want to borrow king pin spindle Empty

Back to top Go down

Want to borrow king pin spindle
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Norcal Vdubs :: VW Tech and Chat-
Jump to: