Norcal Vdubs
Norcal Vdubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Northern California's Largest VW Enthusiasts Group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stock Cam and Set of Kadrons

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mateo
Admin
Mateo

Stock Cam and Set of Kadrons Empty
PostSubject: Stock Cam and Set of Kadrons   Stock Cam and Set of Kadrons EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 7:10 pm

Not sure anybody would need it but I have a stock cam in good shape that will not be going back in May.

I also have a CB Maxi Pump 3 for a deep dish stock cam gear that will not be going back in either. This is the pump that has both IN and OUT ports to run an external filter and/or cooler without a full flow case. $25.00

I am also selling my dual Kad carb setup. I was thinking $250.00 for the pair with intakes.

I have a set of stock rockers.

A set of CB bolt on Fill-Star valve covers. These actually did not leak on my car but they are not removable in a Ghia without dropping the motor. $30.00

I have a stock generator, not sure if it works.

I have a new 36HP fan shroud with dog house and NO fresh air that was on May for like 10 minutes. I did not like the way it looked $30.00

Just cleaning up a bit if anyone is interested.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Smogman72
VW Guru - Moderator
VW Guru - Moderator
Smogman72

PostSubject: Re: Stock Cam and Set of Kadrons   Stock Cam and Set of Kadrons EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 7:56 pm

Mateo wrote:

I am also selling my dual Kad carb setup. I was thinking $250.00 for the pair with intakes.

HOW ABOUT DONATING THESE TO THE "CAUSE" AND HELP ME KEEP THE SMOG SHOP DOORS OPEN. OR MAYBE LET ME HAVE THEM AND WHEN I SELL IT AS A RUNNING CAR!!!!! I CAN PAY YOU THEN Question Question Question Suspect

IF THE CARS RUNNING I COULD PROBABLY GET CLOSER TO THE $2-3000 RANGE ON THE RESALE.
Back to top Go down
http://www.altasierrasmogstop.com
Mateo
Admin
Mateo

PostSubject: Re: Stock Cam and Set of Kadrons   Stock Cam and Set of Kadrons EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 11:33 am

That is a possibility Cliff.

What is your time frame for selling the car?

I was kind of hoping to maybe raise a little cash for parts I am not going to use anymore to offset the cost of my engine revival.
Back to top Go down
Smogman72
VW Guru - Moderator
VW Guru - Moderator
Smogman72

PostSubject: Re: Stock Cam and Set of Kadrons   Stock Cam and Set of Kadrons EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 12:20 pm

NOT EXACTLY SURE YET. I HAVENT POSTED IT ANYWHERE YET. CHUCK CAME BY YESTERDAY TO CHECK IT OUT AND HES INTERESTED. HE WILL LET ME KNOW TODAY HE SAID. NOT TO KILL HIM BUT MAY ASK MORE IF I CAN GET THE ENGINE RUNNING.

IF HE DOESNT WANT IT THEN IF I CAN GET THOSE, GET THE CAR RUNNING ITLL GO TO $2000 OBO ON CL AND THE SAMBA.
Back to top Go down
http://www.altasierrasmogstop.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stock Cam and Set of Kadrons   Stock Cam and Set of Kadrons Empty

Back to top Go down

Stock Cam and Set of Kadrons
Page 1 of 1