Norcal Vdubs
Norcal Vdubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Northern California's Largest VW Enthusiasts Group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bus rollover on I80 last night

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dsimas

dsimas

Bus rollover on I80 last night Empty
PostSubject: Bus rollover on I80 last night   Bus rollover on I80 last night EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 3:04 pm

On my way to the SMF ramp in my Fedex truck last night...I see a few accidents every single time. But this time it was a guy I'd waved at a few times in the last week or so I think. Sad It was a dark red bay window with white bumpers and VW logo on the front, laying on it's side in the center divide, EMT's had a person on a stretcher putting them into the ambulance, that's all I saw as I creeped by with traffic.

I'd seen this guy in Auburn when I was driving Hugo and he waved. I also saw him another time on I-80 on the same stretch that it was wrecked, around the 65 split at Roseville westbound. He slowed and waved each time, with a smile, and took off, obviously had a Freeway Flyer, he'd cruise pretty fast in that old bus.

I'm hoping he's okay. Does anyone know him?
Back to top Go down
silvertonguedevil
SacTown
silvertonguedevil

PostSubject: Re: Bus rollover on I80 last night   Bus rollover on I80 last night EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 3:13 pm

Ugh. That's horrible! I hope all is well......
Back to top Go down
Mateo
Admin
Mateo

PostSubject: Re: Bus rollover on I80 last night   Bus rollover on I80 last night EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 3:15 pm

I have seen him on 65 coming towards I80 in Lincoln/Rocklin a few times driving in May. We would wave to each other as well. I hope everything turns out well for him. I wonder what caused it to tip...
Back to top Go down
rayvallero

rayvallero

PostSubject: Re: Bus rollover on I80 last night   Bus rollover on I80 last night EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 1:47 am

ANY more on the role over BUS GUY ?? confused
Back to top Go down
http://www.valleros.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bus rollover on I80 last night   Bus rollover on I80 last night Empty

Back to top Go down

Bus rollover on I80 last night
Page 1 of 1