Norcal Vdubs
Norcal Vdubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Northern California's Largest VW Enthusiasts Group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TRP Parts Sale.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
yustrn
SacTown
yustrn

TRP Parts Sale. Empty
PostSubject: TRP Parts Sale.   TRP Parts Sale. EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 3:53 pm

Our extra shop storage unit is overloaded with extra parts...nothing crazy rare so please don't ask me for any Denzel, Okrasa, Judson stuff...but if your looking for Fenders, Fan Shrouds, Motor Tin, Speedos, taillights, headlights, stock rims any of the average normal stuff for a bug send me a email at Yustrn@yahoo.com we are always happy to cut special prices on stuff if we don't have to ship it and you come pick it up at the shop.

WE also have a supply of Type 3 fenders and parts currently as well.

Not a lot of motor stuff unless you're into 36hp.

Thinking about opening up the storage side shop 2 hours a week on Sundays from 9:00-11:00 (this is not confirmed)
Back to top Go down
silvertonguedevil
SacTown
silvertonguedevil

TRP Parts Sale. Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRP Parts Sale.   TRP Parts Sale. EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 4:23 pm

Sweet!
Back to top Go down
Breck

Breck

TRP Parts Sale. Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRP Parts Sale.   TRP Parts Sale. EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 5:03 pm

Where is your stff located? The Sunday thing would be convenient. Breck
Back to top Go down
yustrn
SacTown
yustrn

TRP Parts Sale. Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRP Parts Sale.   TRP Parts Sale. EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 7:18 pm

Breck wrote:
Where is your stff located? The Sunday thing would be convenient. Breck

The shop is at 7612 Fair Oaks Blvd in Carmichael, CA (at the Y Fair Oaks/Manzanity) but everything currently is by appointment only.

Maybe if we get a a few people that want to come thru on weekend we can be there and open the doors...Jason is at the shop most days starting at
8 M-F, but it's always good idea to check with us first before driving down.

and I'm available after 5pm pretty much any day if someone needs something and gives me a few hours notice.
Back to top Go down
Bahabuggin
SacTown
Bahabuggin

TRP Parts Sale. Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRP Parts Sale.   TRP Parts Sale. EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 7:46 pm

Do you have rear drums for a 68?
Back to top Go down
Breck

Breck

TRP Parts Sale. Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRP Parts Sale.   TRP Parts Sale. EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 7:51 pm

How about rear fenders for a 64?
Back to top Go down
yustrn
SacTown
yustrn

TRP Parts Sale. Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRP Parts Sale.   TRP Parts Sale. EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 8:55 pm

Bahabuggin wrote:
Do you have rear drums for a 68?

Maybe..I'll have to look this weekend
Back to top Go down
yustrn
SacTown
yustrn

TRP Parts Sale. Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRP Parts Sale.   TRP Parts Sale. EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 8:55 pm

Breck wrote:
How about rear fenders for a 64?

Probably if not I can get some..what condition do you want them in...I probably have some originals with standard dents and dings.
Back to top Go down
Mateo
Admin
Mateo

TRP Parts Sale. Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRP Parts Sale.   TRP Parts Sale. EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 11:38 pm

OK, I will ask too.

Do you still have that Ghia full time vert body? Or did that go as quick as you posted it.

I am asking here on this board instead of picking up the phone so that shows you how serious I am.

But if it is meant to be, it is meant to be...
Back to top Go down
yustrn
SacTown
yustrn

TRP Parts Sale. Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRP Parts Sale.   TRP Parts Sale. EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 11:42 pm

Yeah it sold....went to texas
Back to top Go down
Mateo
Admin
Mateo

TRP Parts Sale. Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRP Parts Sale.   TRP Parts Sale. EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 11:49 pm

That body was bad ass, like a honey badger.

Thanks for the response though.

If you come across any epic Ghia stuff that isn't the price of a small 3rd world country email me first!

That vert was an awesome deal, you practically gave it away. I just had no where to put it at the time.

A nice low light would be cool, but not all bent and rusted up like the one living on CL for the past 6 months. But not 10K either... I know I am living in a dream, but you never know...
Back to top Go down
yustrn
SacTown
yustrn

TRP Parts Sale. Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRP Parts Sale.   TRP Parts Sale. EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 12:45 pm

Mateo wrote:
That body was bad ass, like a honey badger.

Thanks for the response though.

If you come across any epic Ghia stuff that isn't the price of a small 3rd world country email me first!

That vert was an awesome deal, you practically gave it away. I just had no where to put it at the time.

A nice low light would be cool, but not all bent and rusted up like the one living on CL for the past 6 months. But not 10K either... I know I am living in a dream, but you never know...

I know of a cool lowlight, been repainted and *restored* about 25 years go....it's 7500.00...is that better than 10k?
Back to top Go down
Breck

Breck

TRP Parts Sale. Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRP Parts Sale.   TRP Parts Sale. EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 5:33 pm

Sorry too many threads that I am watching!! Left rear 64 perfer an original and the same for a right rear 68. Breck
Back to top Go down
yustrn
SacTown
yustrn

TRP Parts Sale. Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRP Parts Sale.   TRP Parts Sale. EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 6:43 pm

Breck wrote:
Sorry too many threads that I am watching!! Left rear 64 perfer an original and the same for a right rear 68. Breck

I have a set of 64 rears off a car...good used condition I could do 60 each on if you want to check them out let me know or text/call Jason to see when he's going to be at the shop 916.289.5972
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TRP Parts Sale. Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRP Parts Sale.   TRP Parts Sale. Empty

Back to top Go down

TRP Parts Sale.
Page 1 of 1