Norcal Vdubs
Norcal Vdubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Northern California's Largest VW Enthusiasts Group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Norcal Vdubs Meeting--Friday March 30th--Sactown and State Route!!

Go down 
+10
dsimas
Breck
Mateo
badfishie
euphgirl
my65rhd
60herbie53
justcruzin
west coast ghia
silvertonguedevil
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
silvertonguedevil
SacTown
silvertonguedevil

Norcal Vdubs Meeting--Friday March 30th--Sactown and State Route!! Empty
PostSubject: Norcal Vdubs Meeting--Friday March 30th--Sactown and State Route!!   Norcal Vdubs Meeting--Friday March 30th--Sactown and State Route!! EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 7:24 pm

We had a really good turnout at our last meeting so we thought we'd try it again. This is a combined meeting for both chapters (State Route and Sactown--Norcal Vdubs as a whole). We've got a lot of things to cover and we'll be recapping on the (then done) VW Invasion show.

We will be meeting at Round Table Pizza in Rocklin at 7 pm.

The address is:
Round Table
4885 Granite Drive
Rocklin Ca 95677

Hope to see everyone there!!

Last edited by silvertonguedevil on Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
west coast ghia
SacTown
west coast ghia

PostSubject: Re: Norcal Vdubs Meeting--Friday March 30th--Sactown and State Route!!   Norcal Vdubs Meeting--Friday March 30th--Sactown and State Route!! EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 10:22 pm

see you guys and gals there
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/lonnyatforyourride
justcruzin

justcruzin

PostSubject: Re: Norcal Vdubs Meeting--Friday March 30th--Sactown and State Route!!   Norcal Vdubs Meeting--Friday March 30th--Sactown and State Route!! EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 10:30 pm

I'm out. Sad I can't make those meetings on Thursday nights. Maybe when I retire. LOL

Back to top Go down
silvertonguedevil
SacTown
silvertonguedevil

PostSubject: Re: Norcal Vdubs Meeting--Friday March 30th--Sactown and State Route!!   Norcal Vdubs Meeting--Friday March 30th--Sactown and State Route!! EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 10:56 pm

That sucks Kim. Can't you stay out a little bit later on those nights?
Back to top Go down
justcruzin

justcruzin

PostSubject: Re: Norcal Vdubs Meeting--Friday March 30th--Sactown and State Route!!   Norcal Vdubs Meeting--Friday March 30th--Sactown and State Route!! EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 11:01 pm

silvertonguedevil wrote:
That sucks Kim. Can't you stay out a little bit later on those nights?

I need to be in bed close to 8pm so I can get up at 11pm to go to work. Driving home from Rocklin will really cut down on my amount of sleep time. At least at the RT on Howe, it was only a 5 minute drive to get home. I could be in bed by 5 or 10 minutes after 8. It would take me 20 minutes or so to drive home from Rocklin. Speaking of bed, it is 8pm. Got to go nite nite. LOL
Back to top Go down
west coast ghia
SacTown
west coast ghia

PostSubject: Re: Norcal Vdubs Meeting--Friday March 30th--Sactown and State Route!!   Norcal Vdubs Meeting--Friday March 30th--Sactown and State Route!! EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 3:05 am

so now the show is done(for this yaer). lets get to a meeting. we need to talk about ranch run
Back to top Go down
60herbie53
State Route
60herbie53

PostSubject: Re: Norcal Vdubs Meeting--Friday March 30th--Sactown and State Route!!   Norcal Vdubs Meeting--Friday March 30th--Sactown and State Route!! EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 1:07 am

Thursdays are tough. I'll see what happens.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lovebugfans.com
my65rhd
SacTown
my65rhd

PostSubject: Re: Norcal Vdubs Meeting--Friday March 30th--Sactown and State Route!!   Norcal Vdubs Meeting--Friday March 30th--Sactown and State Route!! EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 1:20 am

Who is buying me pizza ?
Back to top Go down
west coast ghia
SacTown
west coast ghia

PostSubject: Re: Norcal Vdubs Meeting--Friday March 30th--Sactown and State Route!!   Norcal Vdubs Meeting--Friday March 30th--Sactown and State Route!! EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 2:19 am

my65rhd wrote:
Who is buying me pizza ?

ill buy you pizza my friend
Back to top Go down
silvertonguedevil
SacTown
silvertonguedevil

PostSubject: Re: Norcal Vdubs Meeting--Friday March 30th--Sactown and State Route!!   Norcal Vdubs Meeting--Friday March 30th--Sactown and State Route!! EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 5:53 pm

Ok, due to some scheduling conflicts, we decided to move the meeting back one day.

********WE WILL BE MEETING ON FRIDAY, MARCH 30TH********

Same place, same time.
Back to top Go down
euphgirl
SacTown
euphgirl

PostSubject: Re: Norcal Vdubs Meeting--Friday March 30th--Sactown and State Route!!   Norcal Vdubs Meeting--Friday March 30th--Sactown and State Route!! EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 5:55 pm

Can't make It...we have dinner plans friday and Sat
Back to top Go down
60herbie53
State Route
60herbie53

PostSubject: Re: Norcal Vdubs Meeting--Friday March 30th--Sactown and State Route!!   Norcal Vdubs Meeting--Friday March 30th--Sactown and State Route!! EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 6:24 pm

Friday just might work.
Back to top Go down
badfishie
SacTown
badfishie

PostSubject: Re: Norcal Vdubs Meeting--Friday March 30th--Sactown and State Route!!   Norcal Vdubs Meeting--Friday March 30th--Sactown and State Route!! EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 9:29 pm

friday works for me...where at? in sacto or roseville where we met to discuss the invasion show?
Back to top Go down
west coast ghia
SacTown
west coast ghia

PostSubject: Re: Norcal Vdubs Meeting--Friday March 30th--Sactown and State Route!!   Norcal Vdubs Meeting--Friday March 30th--Sactown and State Route!! EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 9:56 pm

Ill be there
Back to top Go down
west coast ghia
SacTown
west coast ghia

PostSubject: Re: Norcal Vdubs Meeting--Friday March 30th--Sactown and State Route!!   Norcal Vdubs Meeting--Friday March 30th--Sactown and State Route!! EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 10:00 pm

badfishie wrote:
friday works for me...where at? in sacto or roseville where we met to discuss the invasion show?

Yes andy

Rounds table at rocklin rd and granite dr in rocklin on the corner one block from hwy 80

Last edited by west coast ghia on Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
badfishie
SacTown
badfishie

PostSubject: Re: Norcal Vdubs Meeting--Friday March 30th--Sactown and State Route!!   Norcal Vdubs Meeting--Friday March 30th--Sactown and State Route!! EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 10:01 pm

Yeah OK so the same place we drove to from Starbucks for the pre show meeting one night.
Back to top Go down
60herbie53
State Route
60herbie53

PostSubject: Re: Norcal Vdubs Meeting--Friday March 30th--Sactown and State Route!!   Norcal Vdubs Meeting--Friday March 30th--Sactown and State Route!! EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 12:09 am

Here you go.

Norcal Vdubs Meeting--Friday March 30th--Sactown and State Route!! Data=B-xfTHfkvF3qTDuSL3ecy92AIdJyeZIWtNOffCcPWm5rxLiuMNHS8ceRR6S1EhG2xCR4OqqUvY6uLrshkofBCGjKgVGSX68tDFuLM3ucWF9v83BHutYdw3d21XTptqLdMXi8hxl00mA8JhVFDFosHMXjce2DXPJOSrK3NtqNrhb7z1hAGo7D9RRUY6snXtzQVU_nVmyGsziKy6zDyDkhY7y3pHrNydMAzQ
Back to top Go down
silvertonguedevil
SacTown
silvertonguedevil

PostSubject: Re: Norcal Vdubs Meeting--Friday March 30th--Sactown and State Route!!   Norcal Vdubs Meeting--Friday March 30th--Sactown and State Route!! EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 12:35 pm

Thanks Dann!
Back to top Go down
60herbie53
State Route
60herbie53

PostSubject: Re: Norcal Vdubs Meeting--Friday March 30th--Sactown and State Route!!   Norcal Vdubs Meeting--Friday March 30th--Sactown and State Route!! EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 12:40 pm

You're welcome sir.
Back to top Go down
west coast ghia
SacTown
west coast ghia

PostSubject: Re: Norcal Vdubs Meeting--Friday March 30th--Sactown and State Route!!   Norcal Vdubs Meeting--Friday March 30th--Sactown and State Route!! EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 2:32 pm

Wow Greg is a sir.........
Back to top Go down
Mateo
Admin
Mateo

PostSubject: Re: Norcal Vdubs Meeting--Friday March 30th--Sactown and State Route!!   Norcal Vdubs Meeting--Friday March 30th--Sactown and State Route!! EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 3:45 pm

Yea, he carries a sword and has armor and rides a horse and has a lance and a shield and when he is wearing his armor he can't pee, which is why he is cranky and he performs at those dinner shows in Vegas and he has a squire and when his horse doesn't pass smog he bangs two coconuts together to sound like a horse and sometimes he trips and falls and then he is cranky again 'cause he has to polish his armor and his squire won't do it 'cause he is lazy and he is also sexually frustrated because he always rescues fair maidens and since they are virtuous they don't give him any which makes him even more cranky, and and and...
Back to top Go down
west coast ghia
SacTown
west coast ghia

PostSubject: Re: Norcal Vdubs Meeting--Friday March 30th--Sactown and State Route!!   Norcal Vdubs Meeting--Friday March 30th--Sactown and State Route!! EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 3:56 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down
badfishie
SacTown
badfishie

PostSubject: Re: Norcal Vdubs Meeting--Friday March 30th--Sactown and State Route!!   Norcal Vdubs Meeting--Friday March 30th--Sactown and State Route!! EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 5:38 pm

60herbie53 wrote:
Here you go.

Norcal Vdubs Meeting--Friday March 30th--Sactown and State Route!! Data=B-xfTHfkvF3qTDuSL3ecy92AIdJyeZIWtNOffCcPWm5rxLiuMNHS8ceRR6S1EhG2xCR4OqqUvY6uLrshkofBCGjKgVGSX68tDFuLM3ucWF9v83BHutYdw3d21XTptqLdMXi8hxl00mA8JhVFDFosHMXjce2DXPJOSrK3NtqNrhb7z1hAGo7D9RRUY6snXtzQVU_nVmyGsziKy6zDyDkhY7y3pHrNydMAzQ

thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
silvertonguedevil
SacTown
silvertonguedevil

PostSubject: Re: Norcal Vdubs Meeting--Friday March 30th--Sactown and State Route!!   Norcal Vdubs Meeting--Friday March 30th--Sactown and State Route!! EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 7:08 pm

Mateo wrote:
Yea, he carries a sword and has armor and rides a horse and has a lance and a shield and when he is wearing his armor he can't pee, which is why he is cranky and he performs at those dinner shows in Vegas and he has a squire and when his horse doesn't pass smog he bangs two coconuts together to sound like a horse and sometimes he trips and falls and then he is cranky again 'cause he has to polish his armor and his squire won't do it 'cause he is lazy and he is also sexually frustrated because he always rescues fair maidens and since they are virtuous they don't give him any which makes him even more cranky, and and and...
lol! lol!
What a dork......
Back to top Go down
Mateo
Admin
Mateo

PostSubject: Re: Norcal Vdubs Meeting--Friday March 30th--Sactown and State Route!!   Norcal Vdubs Meeting--Friday March 30th--Sactown and State Route!! EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 7:31 pm

silvertonguedevil wrote:
What a dork......

Yea, pretty much. I had a moment... bounce

But you all still love me... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Norcal Vdubs Meeting--Friday March 30th--Sactown and State Route!!   Norcal Vdubs Meeting--Friday March 30th--Sactown and State Route!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Norcal Vdubs Meeting--Friday March 30th--Sactown and State Route!!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next