Norcal Vdubs
Norcal Vdubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Northern California's Largest VW Enthusiasts Group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tech Day's at Kim's house.

Go down 
+5
euphgirl
Breck
badfishie
west coast ghia
justcruzin
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

What Sat. to have Tech Day for May?
May 5th
Tech Day's at Kim's house. I_vote_lcap80%Tech Day's at Kim's house. I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 4 ]
May 12th
Tech Day's at Kim's house. I_vote_lcap20%Tech Day's at Kim's house. I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
justcruzin

justcruzin

Tech Day's at Kim's house. Empty
PostSubject: Tech Day's at Kim's house.   Tech Day's at Kim's house. EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 11:07 pm

Do to the trouble Breck was getting from his neighbors, I am volunteering my place as the new Tech Day Place. I am located about 3 blocks from Bugformance.

Looks like the first Saturday of next month (May) is the 5th. Cinco De Mayo. Now I am fine with still having it on that Sat. Just wanted to see what everyone else thinks? Should we move it to the next Sat. the 12th or keep it on the 5th?

What do you all think?

Update 4/2/12. I put the wrong address yesterday! The one above is the correct address!

Last edited by justcruzin on Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
west coast ghia
SacTown
west coast ghia

PostSubject: Re: Tech Day's at Kim's house.   Tech Day's at Kim's house. EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 11:30 pm

im open to either or.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/lonnyatforyourride
justcruzin

justcruzin

PostSubject: Re: Tech Day's at Kim's house.   Tech Day's at Kim's house. EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 6:09 pm

Ok gang. I just found out that hubby has to host a tow class on Sat and Sunday, the weekend of the 5th and 6th. I may be able to still have the Tech day on the 5th, but it would work out much better if we could post pone it to the 12th. Is there any other events or "affairs" going on for the 12th?

I will leave the poll up for now, but again, if we can do it on the 12th with not conflicting with any other events/affairs, it would work out better for us. I think he really wants to be here for the first Tech Day and he won't be able to on the 5th or 6th.

Back to top Go down
badfishie
SacTown
badfishie

PostSubject: Re: Tech Day's at Kim's house.   Tech Day's at Kim's house. EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 12:14 am

i open either way Kim. I look forward to driving a few blocks to tech day Smile new house is right down the street
Back to top Go down
justcruzin

justcruzin

PostSubject: Re: Tech Day's at Kim's house.   Tech Day's at Kim's house. EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 12:41 am

badfishie wrote:
i open either way Kim. I look forward to driving a few blocks to tech day Smile new house is right down the street

Cool, I'm hoping everyone will be able to do the 12th. Will make it easier on my hubby! Very Happy

Where down the street? I am on Crosby and Helena. Helena is off of Auburn Blvd. Are you in that little neighbor hood too? The boarders for the neighbor hood are El Camino, Auburn blvd, Connie Cir. and Bussiness 80.
Back to top Go down
badfishie
SacTown
badfishie

PostSubject: Re: Tech Day's at Kim's house.   Tech Day's at Kim's house. EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 12:44 am

We will be at Hawthorne and El Camino.
Back to top Go down
justcruzin

justcruzin

PostSubject: Re: Tech Day's at Kim's house.   Tech Day's at Kim's house. EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 12:56 am

badfishie wrote:
We will be at Hawthorne and El Camino.

That's kind of over by Northgate area right? That should be fairly close to us! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
badfishie
SacTown
badfishie

PostSubject: Re: Tech Day's at Kim's house.   Tech Day's at Kim's house. EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 12:59 am

Its about a mile past Bugformance on the same side of the freeway. Just last Del Paso rd
Back to top Go down
justcruzin

justcruzin

PostSubject: Re: Tech Day's at Kim's house.   Tech Day's at Kim's house. EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 1:00 am

Oh, ok. I know where you are talking about now!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Breck

Breck

PostSubject: Re: Tech Day's at Kim's house.   Tech Day's at Kim's house. EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 9:37 pm

I will most likely be there!!
Back to top Go down
west coast ghia
SacTown
west coast ghia

PostSubject: Re: Tech Day's at Kim's house.   Tech Day's at Kim's house. EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 10:09 pm

can i bring the stinger
Back to top Go down
justcruzin

justcruzin

PostSubject: Re: Tech Day's at Kim's house.   Tech Day's at Kim's house. EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 10:13 pm

west coast ghia wrote:
can i bring the stinger

Sure, as long as it is in the back seat! LOL You can make as much noise as you like out on the street, but once you get beside my neighbors house you have to be respectful to him. Then once in the garage you can make noise again! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
justcruzin

justcruzin

PostSubject: Re: Tech Day's at Kim's house.   Tech Day's at Kim's house. EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 10:16 pm

Breck wrote:
I will most likely be there!!

I may make this one too! LOL

I think I am going to try to take the poll down and just make a decision on the date. I am going to go with the 12th. It just works better for my hubby.

So Tech Day is the 12th of May. After that we should be able to go back to the first Sat of the month!!

Edit to say that I can't take the poll down! LOL Can a Moderator do it?? THanks!

Last edited by justcruzin on Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
west coast ghia
SacTown
west coast ghia

PostSubject: Re: Tech Day's at Kim's house.   Tech Day's at Kim's house. EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 10:17 pm

justcruzin wrote:
west coast ghia wrote:
can i bring the stinger

Sure, as long as it is in the back seat! LOL You can make as much noise as you like out on the street, but once you get beside my neighbors house you have to be respectful to him. Then once in the garage you can make noise again! Very Happy

i totally understand
Back to top Go down
justcruzin

justcruzin

PostSubject: Re: Tech Day's at Kim's house.   Tech Day's at Kim's house. EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 10:19 pm

west coast ghia wrote:
justcruzin wrote:
west coast ghia wrote:
can i bring the stinger

i totally understand

I knew you would! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
euphgirl
SacTown
euphgirl

PostSubject: Re: Tech Day's at Kim's house.   Tech Day's at Kim's house. EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 10:24 pm

May 12 is NAG at 6 and May 13th is Mothers day. The 13 is ok for me as my mom is no longer here. Sad

Last edited by euphgirl on Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
west coast ghia
SacTown
west coast ghia

PostSubject: Re: Tech Day's at Kim's house.   Tech Day's at Kim's house. EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 10:28 pm

tech is in the AM
Back to top Go down
justcruzin

justcruzin

PostSubject: Re: Tech Day's at Kim's house.   Tech Day's at Kim's house. EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 10:33 pm

euphgirl wrote:
May 12 is NAG at 6 and May 13th is Mothers day. The 13 is ok for me as my mom is no longer here. Sad

That would be perfect then. Everyone can leave from here to go to the Nag meeting! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
euphgirl
SacTown
euphgirl

PostSubject: Re: Tech Day's at Kim's house.   Tech Day's at Kim's house. EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 10:39 pm

justcruzin wrote:
euphgirl wrote:

That would be perfect then. Everyone can leave from here to go to the Nag meeting! Very Happy

Good pt! Everbody up for a pot luck?????
Back to top Go down
Smogman72
VW Guru - Moderator
VW Guru - Moderator
Smogman72

PostSubject: Re: Tech Day's at Kim's house.   Tech Day's at Kim's house. EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 10:41 pm

AND THE 14TH IS MY BDAY !!!! Wink cheers lol! JUST ANOTHER DAY OLDER. 34
Back to top Go down
http://www.altasierrasmogstop.com
badfishie
SacTown
badfishie

PostSubject: Re: Tech Day's at Kim's house.   Tech Day's at Kim's house. EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 11:40 pm

so this is for May? Im down just need some reminders along the way
Back to top Go down
justcruzin

justcruzin

PostSubject: Re: Tech Day's at Kim's house.   Tech Day's at Kim's house. EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 11:45 pm

Yes, May!
Back to top Go down
LuvnVdubn

LuvnVdubn

PostSubject: Re: Tech Day's at Kim's house.   Tech Day's at Kim's house. EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 9:24 am

Hello everyone, if I may ask, whats a Tech Day?
Back to top Go down
west coast ghia
SacTown
west coast ghia

PostSubject: Re: Tech Day's at Kim's house.   Tech Day's at Kim's house. EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 10:09 am

Need help with your VW? Well we all try and meet up to help keep things run or just shoot the sh-t at no charge
Back to top Go down
LuvnVdubn

LuvnVdubn

PostSubject: Re: Tech Day's at Kim's house.   Tech Day's at Kim's house. EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 7:54 pm

No kidding!?!?! That's such a bad a$$ idea! anyone who is a member of this forum is invited?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tech Day's at Kim's house.   Tech Day's at Kim's house. Empty

Back to top Go down

Tech Day's at Kim's house.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next