Norcal Vdubs
Norcal Vdubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Northern California's Largest VW Enthusiasts Group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WTB: Brake Circuit Failure Lamp

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TheAmazingDave

WTB: Brake Circuit Failure Lamp Empty
PostSubject: WTB: Brake Circuit Failure Lamp   WTB: Brake Circuit Failure Lamp EmptySat May 19, 2012 1:53 am

Looking for a good brake warning light for my 71 Super, which uses the 3-prong style button light. If you have one that you wouldn't mind letting go of, please let me know.

Thanks!

-Dave
Back to top Go down
Breck

Breck

PostSubject: Re: WTB: Brake Circuit Failure Lamp   WTB: Brake Circuit Failure Lamp EmptySat May 19, 2012 9:52 am

I have one. I am leaving this morning to Fresno for a rocket launch and will be off the grid till late Sunday. I will check back in when I get back.
Back to top Go down
LuvnVdubn

LuvnVdubn

PostSubject: Re: WTB: Brake Circuit Failure Lamp   WTB: Brake Circuit Failure Lamp EmptyWed May 23, 2012 1:49 am

Excuse me sir, Mr, The Amazing Dave as you claim to be. I happen to know there is only 1 The Amazing Dave in the world! You see, it's a little known fact that the world as we speak is struggling to survive due to the Awsomeness that is The Amazing Dave! If there were to be 2... well lets just not go there ok... Any way I happen to know the real The Amazing Dave and he doesn't take kindly to impersonators! (He says once he's gone it's cool, ya know like Elvis. but while he 's around there will be only one!!!) so kindly change your name! thanks
Back to top Go down
Breck

Breck

PostSubject: Re: WTB: Brake Circuit Failure Lamp   WTB: Brake Circuit Failure Lamp EmptyWed May 23, 2012 10:47 am

Hey Dave still looking for that brake switch???
Back to top Go down
TheAmazingDave

PostSubject: Re: WTB: Brake Circuit Failure Lamp   WTB: Brake Circuit Failure Lamp EmptyWed May 23, 2012 8:57 pm

yup
Back to top Go down
TheAmazingDave

PostSubject: Re: WTB: Brake Circuit Failure Lamp   WTB: Brake Circuit Failure Lamp EmptyWed May 23, 2012 8:59 pm

LuvnVdubn wrote:
Excuse me sir, Mr, The Amazing Dave as you claim to be. I happen to know there is only 1 The Amazing Dave in the world! You see, it's a little known fact that the world as we speak is struggling to survive due to the Awsomeness that is The Amazing Dave! If there were to be 2... well lets just not go there ok... Any way I happen to know the real The Amazing Dave and he doesn't take kindly to impersonators! (He says once he's gone it's cool, ya know like Elvis. but while he 's around there will be only one!!!) so kindly change your name! thanks

LOL Nick, who do you think this is?

Back to top Go down
Breck

Breck

PostSubject: Re: WTB: Brake Circuit Failure Lamp   WTB: Brake Circuit Failure Lamp EmptyThu May 24, 2012 12:44 pm

Dave are you planning to make the trip to the Sac Bugorama??
Back to top Go down
TheAmazingDave

PostSubject: Re: WTB: Brake Circuit Failure Lamp   WTB: Brake Circuit Failure Lamp EmptyThu May 24, 2012 1:52 pm

I'd love to, but we're not going to have struts and bushings for the front in time. Herbert's not safe above 50, so we're stuck in the city right now.
Back to top Go down
Breck

Breck

PostSubject: Re: WTB: Brake Circuit Failure Lamp   WTB: Brake Circuit Failure Lamp EmptyThu May 24, 2012 2:34 pm

Well I certainly know how the shakes are. Here is a pcture of Pete's new stance after the conversion
WTB: Brake Circuit Failure Lamp DSCN0433
Back to top Go down
TheAmazingDave

PostSubject: Re: WTB: Brake Circuit Failure Lamp   WTB: Brake Circuit Failure Lamp EmptyFri May 25, 2012 10:44 am

Lookin' good! Is yours Clementine orange, too?
Back to top Go down
Breck

Breck

PostSubject: Re: WTB: Brake Circuit Failure Lamp   WTB: Brake Circuit Failure Lamp EmptyFri May 25, 2012 10:49 am

TheAmazingDave wrote:
Lookin' good! Is yours Clementine orange, too?

I do not know......never checked the codes. It is the original color orange for a 73 Super.
Back to top Go down
LuvnVdubn

LuvnVdubn

PostSubject: Re: WTB: Brake Circuit Failure Lamp   WTB: Brake Circuit Failure Lamp EmptyMon May 28, 2012 1:01 am

Of course I know it's you Mosse'!!!!
Back to top Go down
TheAmazingDave

PostSubject: Re: WTB: Brake Circuit Failure Lamp   WTB: Brake Circuit Failure Lamp EmptyWed May 30, 2012 8:13 pm

Hey Breck, I saw your post on my other thread. If you don't have the warning light after all, no worries man. Thanks anyways!
Back to top Go down
Mateo
Admin
Mateo

PostSubject: Re: WTB: Brake Circuit Failure Lamp   WTB: Brake Circuit Failure Lamp EmptyWed May 30, 2012 11:18 pm

I have a couple brake warning lights.

I'll put one in the car and if we ever cross paths you can have it...
Back to top Go down
TheAmazingDave

PostSubject: Re: WTB: Brake Circuit Failure Lamp   WTB: Brake Circuit Failure Lamp EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 10:31 pm

Thanks. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTB: Brake Circuit Failure Lamp   WTB: Brake Circuit Failure Lamp Empty

Back to top Go down

WTB: Brake Circuit Failure Lamp
Page 1 of 1