Norcal Vdubs
Norcal Vdubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Northern California's Largest VW Enthusiasts Group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

July 7th Tech Day

Go down 
+6
badfishie
LuvnVdubn
Davids74Super
west coast ghia
mikeinch
justcruzin
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
justcruzin

justcruzin

July 7th Tech Day Empty
PostSubject: July 7th Tech Day   July 7th Tech Day EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 1:43 pm

Tech day for July will be on Sat. the 7th.

10am-3pm Unless things run longer! Very Happy

If you get there and the gate is closed, just open it and come in.  Feel free to pull your car in or you can park it on the outside.  Reason we close it as tech day gets on, is my little dog likes to come out and bark at everyone but she is also an escape dog. LOL She sees an open gate and she will take off. For some reason she forgets what her name is when she does things we don't want her to do! LOL

Last edited by justcruzin on Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mikeinch

mikeinch

July 7th Tech Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 7th Tech Day   July 7th Tech Day EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 9:06 pm

Looks like I wont make this one either. We are camping through 4th of july weekend.
Back to top Go down
west coast ghia
SacTown
west coast ghia

July 7th Tech Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 7th Tech Day   July 7th Tech Day EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 1:59 am

can we build my 74 ghia vert on tech day LOL
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/lonnyatforyourride
Davids74Super
SacTown
Davids74Super

July 7th Tech Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 7th Tech Day   July 7th Tech Day EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 2:24 am

I won't be making it to this one, but if it makes everyone feel better, that is the day I was planning on essentially building my Baja Beetle. At least the fabrication/welding day.
Back to top Go down
mikeinch

mikeinch

July 7th Tech Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 7th Tech Day   July 7th Tech Day EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 8:34 pm

west coast ghia wrote:
can we build my 74 ghia vert on tech day LOL

You found a vert? How about some pics?
Back to top Go down
justcruzin

justcruzin

July 7th Tech Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 7th Tech Day   July 7th Tech Day EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 9:19 pm

If you think we can get it done in a day, sure bring it over! LOL
Back to top Go down
west coast ghia
SacTown
west coast ghia

July 7th Tech Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 7th Tech Day   July 7th Tech Day EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 11:55 pm

Well if we never sleep that would count as a day.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/lonnyatforyourride
LuvnVdubn

LuvnVdubn

July 7th Tech Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 7th Tech Day   July 7th Tech Day EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 5:43 am

Hey everyone! I don't suppose there will be access to a welder on tech day? Oh, and someone that knows how to weld would be cool too! Some Hacksaw mechanic prior to me owning the car attempted to replace the rear apron... In fact all he did was just tack it in and even his tacks look like hell. Most of them have popped off and my rear apron is literally barely hanging on! I might even pull it off so it doesn't decide to take flight on the freeway or something!!! LOL any way, I've been told it can be welded on correctly without pulling the motor out. So if thats true it would be awesome to get some assistance with it on tech day!! Let me know guys and gals!!! Thanks ---RUSH
Back to top Go down
justcruzin

justcruzin

July 7th Tech Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 7th Tech Day   July 7th Tech Day EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 12:18 am

LuvnVdubn wrote:
Hey everyone! I don't suppose there will be access to a welder on tech day? Oh, and someone that knows how to weld would be cool too! Some Hacksaw mechanic prior to me owning the car attempted to replace the rear apron... In fact all he did was just tack it in and even his tacks look like hell. Most of them have popped off and my rear apron is literally barely hanging on! I might even pull it off so it doesn't decide to take flight on the freeway or something!!! LOL any way, I've been told it can be welded on correctly without pulling the motor out. So if thats true it would be awesome to get some assistance with it on tech day!! Let me know guys and gals!!! Thanks ---RUSH

Ok, official word from Bob, Maybe! LOL Meaning he isn't sure if he wants to tackle that and isn't sure if he can bring the 110 welder home from work. I will hopefully update as we get closer to Tech Day. He may want to see the job at hand before he say's yes! LOL
Back to top Go down
badfishie
SacTown
badfishie

July 7th Tech Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 7th Tech Day   July 7th Tech Day EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 5:13 pm

Sounds fun I'll be there
Back to top Go down
mikeinch

mikeinch

July 7th Tech Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 7th Tech Day   July 7th Tech Day EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 10:40 pm

I'm gonna have to miss another one. We have a campsite at Doran Beach that week. Dont worry, I will be thinking of all of you while Im sitting with a drink in my hand and my toes in the sand.
Back to top Go down
badfishie
SacTown
badfishie

July 7th Tech Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 7th Tech Day   July 7th Tech Day EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 10:41 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down
justcruzin

justcruzin

July 7th Tech Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 7th Tech Day   July 7th Tech Day EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 3:08 pm

Just a reminder, Tech Day is this Sat. July 7th!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
badfishie
SacTown
badfishie

July 7th Tech Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 7th Tech Day   July 7th Tech Day EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 3:33 pm

WOOT!"
Back to top Go down
Breck

Breck

July 7th Tech Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 7th Tech Day   July 7th Tech Day EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 1:07 am

I should be there!!!
Back to top Go down
euphgirl
SacTown
euphgirl

July 7th Tech Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 7th Tech Day   July 7th Tech Day EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 3:30 pm

I will be there! I need the lift if available please. My drop spindles came and I voluntold Andy to help me. :-) LOL this should be fun since this is all foriegn to me.....
Back to top Go down
justcruzin

justcruzin

July 7th Tech Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 7th Tech Day   July 7th Tech Day EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 7:48 pm

You may have to fight Lonny for the lift! He asked about it on Thursday's meeting. So he has first dibs! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
euphgirl
SacTown
euphgirl

July 7th Tech Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 7th Tech Day   July 7th Tech Day EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 8:13 pm

That's fine then we will do it on the ground. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Breck

Breck

July 7th Tech Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 7th Tech Day   July 7th Tech Day EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 2:51 pm

Or you could just take Lonny out!! I would watch that match!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
justcruzin

justcruzin

July 7th Tech Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 7th Tech Day   July 7th Tech Day EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 2:57 pm

I don't remember what he said he had to do, but maybe it will be something fast and we can get you on it too!!

Tech Day is tomorrow!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Need Air

Need Air

July 7th Tech Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 7th Tech Day   July 7th Tech Day EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 3:43 pm

I will be making this one... see you all there .
Back to top Go down
jillgrins
State Route
jillgrins

July 7th Tech Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 7th Tech Day   July 7th Tech Day EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 4:42 pm

euphgirl wrote:
I will be there! I need the lift if available please. My drop spindles came and I voluntold Andy to help me. :-) LOL this should be fun since this is all foriegn to me.....

"voluntold"

lolol

I'm soooo gunna use that.

lol
Back to top Go down
justcruzin

justcruzin

July 7th Tech Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 7th Tech Day   July 7th Tech Day EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 5:10 pm

LuvnVdubn wrote:

Do you know if you are going to make it with your bug and apron? If so I will call Bob and have him bring the welder home.
Back to top Go down
justcruzin

justcruzin

July 7th Tech Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 7th Tech Day   July 7th Tech Day EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 5:12 pm

LIta has informed me that Lonny isn't going to make it. So she is going to get the lift this time.

I just can't believe Lonny would miss a Tech Day for a Bus! Mad LOL Atleast that is my guess on why he isn't coming!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LuvnVdubn

LuvnVdubn

July 7th Tech Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 7th Tech Day   July 7th Tech Day EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 9:18 am

Hey Kim, unfortunately I will not be making it this month. i planned on having Abby back on the road by now however some unfortunate circumstances (ie: my buddy dropped one of my heads and destroyed it...) so that has prolonged the install of her motor... Sad thanks for getting back to me though!! Hey if anyone over there today has a set off crack free 1600dp heads they can part with please let me know! 916-949-3748! hope y'all have a great day Dubbin it up!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

July 7th Tech Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 7th Tech Day   July 7th Tech Day Empty

Back to top Go down

July 7th Tech Day
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next