Norcal Vdubs
Norcal Vdubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Northern California's Largest VW Enthusiasts Group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello, new (out-of-city) member.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Aesteros

Hello, new (out-of-city) member. Empty
PostSubject: Hello, new (out-of-city) member.   Hello, new (out-of-city) member. EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 5:13 pm

Hello, I'm actually from Seattle, WA, but I take a road trip to California at least once a year (and make sure to stop through Sac) in my '72 Super Beetle. I'll be on my next road trip this summer from Aug 21-Sept 4th, and will probably be in Sac around 25th.

I've been looking for active groups in CA in the case I'm around during any meetups/swaps. Also, it's nice to have connections for when I brake down (which is exactly how I made friends in Sacramento last year).

This is my Beetle right now, got him from my Grandma a year back. I took the photo on my way back up to Seattle while on the 101 coast:

Hello, new (out-of-city) member. Yh3xn11

Does anybody know what might be going on Aug21-Sept4?
Back to top Go down
Mateo
Admin
Mateo

PostSubject: Re: Hello, new (out-of-city) member.   Hello, new (out-of-city) member. EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 5:26 pm

Sept 2nd is Bug-O-Rama at Sacramento Raceway. That is one of the bigger shows in the country.

This one they are featuring the Pro-Stock Nationals event for the VW Drag Racing community. There is already a vast array of cars registered. In addition, you will find one of the bigger swap events along with a good display of show cars.

On Auguest 23rd is our little get together for our group in Sac.

Keep an eye out in the Sac Town Events section for more details on location.

Wednesday August 29th is VW Drag Night at Sacramento Raceway for the NASA series. Aircooled VWs get their own lane for the evening.

That's all I have on my calendar. Have a group trip! Hope to see you at an event.
Back to top Go down
my65rhd
SacTown
my65rhd

PostSubject: Re: Hello, new (out-of-city) member.   Hello, new (out-of-city) member. EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 10:10 am

Welcome to the Forum...Kyle
Back to top Go down
Breck

Breck

PostSubject: Re: Hello, new (out-of-city) member.   Hello, new (out-of-city) member. EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 11:07 am

Love the color of that bug!!! Welcome!!
Back to top Go down
west coast ghia
SacTown
west coast ghia

PostSubject: Re: Hello, new (out-of-city) member.   Hello, new (out-of-city) member. EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 11:52 pm

we will be having our group get together on 9/27/12. keep watching the form. be nice to see our group grow
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/lonnyatforyourride
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, new (out-of-city) member.   Hello, new (out-of-city) member. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello, new (out-of-city) member.
Page 1 of 1