Norcal Vdubs
Norcal Vdubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Northern California's Largest VW Enthusiasts Group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Club Business Cards.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
justcruzin

justcruzin

Club Business Cards. Empty
PostSubject: Club Business Cards.   Club Business Cards. EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 6:07 pm

Ok, I know we discussed this in another thread somewhere, but I don't remember which one and didn't want to look for it! LOL Just being honest here! Very Happy

I would like to get some cards so I can leave them on VW's I see in my travels. In the other thread it was mentioned that there are cards made already. The problem is, getting them. I missed a few opportunities to put cards on cars recently because of this.

My question is, would anybody object to me making some of my own up on Zazzle? I would basically just use the sites image above, on the card and on the back mention that "they" have been spotted by a member of this group and invite them to come check the site out.

Either that or can someone ship me some cards to my house? Or give me a site I can order some from? I would like to get at least 20 to 40 cards.
Back to top Go down
Smogman72
VW Guru - Moderator
VW Guru - Moderator
Smogman72

PostSubject: Re: Club Business Cards.   Club Business Cards. EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 7:34 pm

I DELIVERED A BOX TO LONNI TUESDAY NIGHT. MAYBE THE 2 OF YOU CAN CROSS PATHES. IF NOT I WILL HAVE SOME AT BUGORAMA. IT MAYBE A GOOD IDEA TO GET ANOTHER ORDER THO. THE BOX LONNI GOT HAD 250 CARDS AND THE LAST BOX I HAVE HAS MAYBE 200 IN IT SO WE ARE GETTING LOW. I PURCHASED THEM AND ASKED FOR DONATIONS TO HELP PAY FOR THEM. MAYBE WE CAN DO THAT AGAIN.
Back to top Go down
http://www.altasierrasmogstop.com
justcruzin

justcruzin

PostSubject: Re: Club Business Cards.   Club Business Cards. EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 8:00 pm

Smogman72 wrote:
I DELIVERED A BOX TO LONNI TUESDAY NIGHT. MAYBE THE 2 OF YOU CAN CROSS PATHES. IF NOT I WILL HAVE SOME AT BUGORAMA. IT MAYBE A GOOD IDEA TO GET ANOTHER ORDER THO. THE BOX LONNI GOT HAD 250 CARDS AND THE LAST BOX I HAVE HAS MAYBE 200 IN IT SO WE ARE GETTING LOW. I PURCHASED THEM AND ASKED FOR DONATIONS TO HELP PAY FOR THEM. MAYBE WE CAN DO THAT AGAIN.

That is one of the problems. Can't seem to ever catch up with anyone that has them. I won't be going to Bugo, have a cruise to go on. I will try Lonny again on the monthly meeting. Hopefully he remembers them! That would be the nice thing about being able to order them ourselves, we wouldn't have to depend on running across someone that has them.

If I don't get any at the monthly meeting I will just ask someone to send me some in the mail. I can paypal for the cost of shipping and cards. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mateo
Admin
Mateo

PostSubject: Re: Club Business Cards.   Club Business Cards. EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 11:52 pm

Zazzle is cool. Whatever works for you...

That is the cool thing about this group, if it makes your life easier, go for it!
Back to top Go down
west coast ghia
SacTown
west coast ghia

PostSubject: Re: Club Business Cards.   Club Business Cards. EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 3:17 am

justcruzin wrote:
Smogman72 wrote:

That is one of the problems. Can't seem to ever catch up with anyone that has them. I won't be going to Bugo, have a cruise to go on. I will try Lonny again on the monthly meeting. Hopefully he remembers them! That would be the nice thing about being able to order them ourselves, we wouldn't have to depend on running across someone that has them.

If I don't get any at the monthly meeting I will just ask someone to send me some in the mail. I can paypal for the cost of shipping and cards. Very Happy
kim give me a call. ill save you some. i can drop them off or meet up
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/lonnyatforyourride
west coast ghia
SacTown
west coast ghia

PostSubject: Re: Club Business Cards.   Club Business Cards. EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 2:50 am

got Kim some cards
Back to top Go down
Breck

Breck

PostSubject: Re: Club Business Cards.   Club Business Cards. EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 9:56 am

I still need cards!! I missed two chances this week.
Back to top Go down
west coast ghia
SacTown
west coast ghia

PostSubject: Re: Club Business Cards.   Club Business Cards. EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 3:59 am

breck is taken care of.
Back to top Go down
justcruzin

justcruzin

PostSubject: Re: Club Business Cards.   Club Business Cards. EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 11:20 am

Thanks Lonny!
Back to top Go down
Breck

Breck

PostSubject: Re: Club Business Cards.   Club Business Cards. EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 11:28 am

Thanks Lonny for dropping the cards by!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Club Business Cards.   Club Business Cards. Empty

Back to top Go down

Club Business Cards.
Page 1 of 1