Norcal Vdubs
Norcal Vdubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Northern California's Largest VW Enthusiasts Group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hangtown Cruise and Pizza - Nov 4

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dsimas

dsimas

Hangtown Cruise and Pizza - Nov 4 Empty
PostSubject: Hangtown Cruise and Pizza - Nov 4   Hangtown Cruise and Pizza - Nov 4 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 12:44 pm

This is from a Fedex employee friend of mine with a '63 bug. Tommy and I are planning on joining them. Open to all aircooled. Smile

"We will be meeting at the small parking lot across from the baseball field near Henningsen Park in Lotus,ca at 9:30 AM on Sunday November 4th. We plan to travel to Plymouth, through Fiddletown, Mt Aukum, Somerset and back to Placerville. Plan on bringing some food to sustain yourself for the cruise We will make a couple of stops along the way." Quoted from the email I got.

Henningsen Park is located at 950 Lotus Rd Lotus,CA 95651. A short distance from Highway 49 when you come over from Auburn. Mapquest link to Henningsen Park:
http://www.mapquest.com/places/henningsen-lotus-park-lotus-ca-265671082/

I believe we will be stopping at The Pizza Factory, corner of Mt Aukum Rd and Pleseant Valley Rd in Placerville, at the end for a bite to eat.
Hope to see you there. Rumor has it there maybe other peole coming over from the Auburn area. I think the cruise covers between 75-100 miles but my speedo is off so not really sure.

Shane
Back to top Go down
Low Class
State Route
Low Class

Hangtown Cruise and Pizza - Nov 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hangtown Cruise and Pizza - Nov 4   Hangtown Cruise and Pizza - Nov 4 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 6:41 pm

ughh Sunday is a workday for me. Have Fun
Back to top Go down

Hangtown Cruise and Pizza - Nov 4
Page 1 of 1