Norcal Vdubs
Norcal Vdubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Northern California's Largest VW Enthusiasts Group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello Everybody!

Go down 
+5
my65rhd
Breck
west coast ghia
vwcrazed
im_buggin
9 posters
AuthorMessage
im_buggin

Hello Everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Hello Everybody!   Hello Everybody! EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 4:15 pm

Hey guys,

Im new here and new to aircooled VWs. Ive always wanted a bug and I finally bit the bullet and bought one last month. Its a 68 standard with a 1600 SP out of a '70. I love it so far. I spend all of my waking hours either working on it or thinking about what I can work on next! I will be coming to the get together tonight. I would love to meet some VW folks (volks) lol. Ill be in the silver '68 and I look forward to meeting some of you awesome dudes and checking out your awesome cars and buses. BTW my dream ride is one of the Double Cab pickups. So sick looking. I think this bug is going to be the first of many many VWs to come!
Back to top Go down
vwcrazed

vwcrazed

Hello Everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody!   Hello Everybody! EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 7:31 pm

Welcome! I know how it is to think about VWs 24/7. It keeps me up sometimes when I'm starting or completing another step! See you tonight.
Back to top Go down
west coast ghia
SacTown
west coast ghia

Hello Everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody!   Hello Everybody! EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 3:29 am

welcome. check out our event page.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/lonnyatforyourride
Breck

Breck

Hello Everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody!   Hello Everybody! EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 11:48 am

Welcome im_buggin, too bad work kept me from last nights hang out. Hope to meet you soon!!!
Back to top Go down
my65rhd
SacTown
my65rhd

Hello Everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody!   Hello Everybody! EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 2:32 pm

Welcome to the Forums. There are many events coming up in April and May. If you have Facebook go to Sacramento Area VW Events and LIKE the page. It will notify you of all the upcoming shows....Kyle
Back to top Go down
rcnutt

rcnutt

Hello Everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody!   Hello Everybody! EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 12:15 am

Welcome to the forums. A great place to hangout
Back to top Go down
mikeinch

mikeinch

Hello Everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody!   Hello Everybody! EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:48 am

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Disastergrafix

Hello Everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody!   Hello Everybody! EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 1:29 am

Welcome. Have fuin, I finally "caught the bug alos" fun cars, and working on mine a ton...
Back to top Go down
im_buggin

Hello Everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody!   Hello Everybody! EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 1:26 am

Thanks for the welcomes everyone! Had a great time seeing everyones rad VWs the other night. Cant wait for the tech day!

Rcnutt, your bug looks sick from your profile picture
Back to top Go down
NorCalCO

NorCalCO

Hello Everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody!   Hello Everybody! EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:05 pm

Welcome to the site.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello Everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody!   Hello Everybody! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello Everybody!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Norcal Vdubs :: About Us :: Welcome - Networking :: Welcome-
Jump to: