Norcal Vdubs
Norcal Vdubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Northern California's Largest VW Enthusiasts Group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My wagon and my coupe:

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
8v fury
SacTown

My wagon and my coupe: Empty
PostSubject: My wagon and my coupe:   My wagon and my coupe: EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 1:14 am

These two cars have been taking up some of my free time, the wagon is my daily driver and the coupe is a fun project which my daughter might be getting for her first car.
Year: 2004
Make: Volkswagen
Model: Jetta Wagon
Engine: 2.0 stock
Transmission: 5 spd stock
Suspension: WRD coilovers
Brakes: stock
Wheels: Privat Remebers 17 x 8 (fronts) with 10 mm spacer, 17 x 9 (rears) with 5 mm spacers
Tires: 205/45/17 (fronts), 215/45/17 (rears)
Intertior: Euro switch, monster mats, cargo cover (black), 3 spoke steering wheel
Extertior: short antenna
Audio/Video: stock
Lighting: Rear foglight wiring kit
My wagon and my coupe: 7de7e3ae-678b-45fd-92a0-5b15c840033d_zpsf7adc27d

Year:1990
Make: Volkswagen
Model: Jetta GL 2 door (coupe)
Engine: 1.8L 8v head (ported and polished) with 2.0L aba bottom end, autotech cam, adjustable cam sprocket, DigiFast chip, corrrado rubber valve cover gasket, upgraded power and ground wires, dual port exhaust manifold and techtonics downpipe, Techtonic hi flow 90-93 passat cat, techtonics cat back exhaust with borla muffler, vr6 coolant resivor bottle, solid rubber front mount, rear mount with poly insert and anti hop kit, MK3 battery cables (positive and negative)
Transmission: 5spd, lightened flywheel, 16v pressure plate, 8v clutch disc, neuspeed short shift kit with power weigh, vince special short short kit, G-60 mount.
Suspension: Raceland coilovers, vr6 upper strut mounts, polyuretane rear shock mounts, r/32 control arm bushings, polyurethane front sway bar bushings.
Brakes: R1 concepts slotted and cross drilled rotors (front & rear), Hawk HPS brake pads, stainless steel brake lines
Lighting: Stock aero headlights, silver star ultra bulbs, headlight realy harness, rear taillights converted to accept euro bulb trays , rear fog light wire installed with factory connectors and wire.
Extertior: Euro plate tub, single wiper conversion, big bumper conversion, passat front bumper lip, pull style door handles, tinted front bumper lights, hood struts
Intertior: Recaro power front seats,matching rear back seat, match door & rear panels, carpet swap, rear deck panel swap, reverse glow gauges, gauge trim rings, momo steering wheel with adaptor, momo shift know with boot, early seat belt conversion, adjustable seat belt pillars, early lower dash conversion, trunk carpet, factory smoked dome light, emgerncy flasher switch relocation to steering column, rear c pillar black pillars (replaced tan factory ones), contura switchs, Wolfberg Edition door pins
Audio/video :
Misc: viper car alarm with power door locks, tinted windows, peripheral ipod adaptor, early a/c line (goes along frame horn), 5mm wheel spacers
My wagon and my coupe: 2D455318-orig_zps501b5a79
Back to top Go down
Disastergrafix

PostSubject: Re: My wagon and my coupe:   My wagon and my coupe: EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 9:29 pm

Wagon looks pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
8v fury
SacTown

PostSubject: Re: My wagon and my coupe:   My wagon and my coupe: EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 8:23 pm

Thank you, hopefully I will have more stuff done to it before vw invasion. The car will be at the ranch run and vw invasion.
Back to top Go down
west coast ghia
SacTown
west coast ghia

PostSubject: Re: My wagon and my coupe:   My wagon and my coupe: EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 11:29 pm

the wagon is looking good. what are your plans for it
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/lonnyatforyourride
8v fury
SacTown

PostSubject: Re: My wagon and my coupe:   My wagon and my coupe: EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 3:47 am

Here is some of the stuff I would like to do
Tint the windows
Black out the b and c pillars on the outside
Android Tablet in the dash in place of headunit
Sub amp
Sub(s)
Performance chip
Performance exhaust
Performance cam
Lightened pulleys on the engine
Intake
GTI seats