Norcal Vdubs
Norcal Vdubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Northern California's Largest VW Enthusiasts Group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

95 VW Convertible

Go down 
AuthorMessage
justcruzin

justcruzin

95 VW Convertible Empty
PostSubject: 95 VW Convertible   95 VW Convertible EmptyFri May 31, 2013 4:50 pm

This is not my car. It is at the tow yard my hubby works for but I thought I'd let you all know it is there and how much they are asking for it.

It's a 95 convertible, I guess maybe a Cabriolet? I didn't even think to look to see what VW calls this year. LOL Anyway, the top is in great shape, just sun dyed a bit. The interior is dirty but looks like it could clean up, would probably need seat covers for the seats.. The real bad thing is the ignition is gone and some of the dash pieces will need to be found and replaced. In order to start it one has to push in on something in the back of the ignition/ dash area and push a button that is laying up on the dash. Once you let go of the piece in the dash area, it dies. One could rig that to stay pushed in though for a temporary fix. Hubby say's it seems to run good.

Because it is at the tow yard you are buying as is with not smog, you have to get the smog on your own. One would have to also go start the paper work at DMV before taking the car off the property.

They are asking 1200. for it but I am sure you could offer a lot less and they would take it.

I would give you the number to the yard but it won't really do much good except you could ask if they still had it. They don't answer questions about the cars on the phone. The office people know nothing about them.

Number is 916 922 3089

You can go see and drive it Monday through Friday 8am -4.30pm at 1710 Auburn Blvd Sacramento CA 95815 Hirst Tow Service is the name of the company.

95 VW Convertible File_zps4252f678

95 VW Convertible File_zpse4519182
Back to top Go down

95 VW Convertible
Page 1 of 1