Norcal Vdubs
Norcal Vdubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Northern California's Largest VW Enthusiasts Group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sierra City Car Show Sept 21, 2013 Anyone interested??

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Benny's Caretaker

Benny's Caretaker

Sierra City Car Show Sept 21, 2013 Anyone interested?? Empty
PostSubject: Sierra City Car Show Sept 21, 2013 Anyone interested??   Sierra City Car Show Sept 21, 2013 Anyone interested?? EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 9:51 am

Here is the link to the event www.highwaymennorcal.com Is anyone interested in registering and going up or just taking a run up for the day and checking out all the cars? Mike and I have gone before and actually camped at the Wild Plum campground down the street, pretty fun. There are a few restaurants and bars to check out, a country store with porch -- hang out and enjoy the day.

Let me know so we can either register a bunch of us or possible reserve a room or space to stay the night or day trip -- I'm open to options. Just wanted to throw this out there.

It is a lovely drive with a fun destination. (VW Invasion isn't until Sept 29th, so we won't miss that)

Let me know either here (but I'm still getting used to the forum) bow@att.net txt or message on my cell 530-263-8129.

Mahalo, Dawn flower 
Back to top Go down
http://www.notarydawn.com
dsimas

dsimas

Sierra City Car Show Sept 21, 2013 Anyone interested?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sierra City Car Show Sept 21, 2013 Anyone interested??   Sierra City Car Show Sept 21, 2013 Anyone interested?? EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 1:29 pm

I would totally be up for this. But Tommy has a Search And Rescue training that weekend, so it will depend on if he goes to that or not...
Back to top Go down

Sierra City Car Show Sept 21, 2013 Anyone interested??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Norcal Vdubs :: Events-
Jump to: