Norcal Vdubs
Norcal Vdubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Northern California's Largest VW Enthusiasts Group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Ian shake down cruise.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Breck

Breck

The Ian shake down cruise. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ian shake down cruise.   The Ian shake down cruise. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:14 pm

Oh and by the way the human environmental disaster created by dumping garbage into the sea and thus creating the tourist attraction of glass beach, now have signs that it is now against the law to collect the glass and keep it?????? So let me get this right. Please do not pick up the litter??? Weird. Also the first time my wife and I went to glass beach the glass was everywhere....you could scoop it up by the handful's, now its a hunt for it, almost none....weird... did the humans clean their mess or did the ocean claim its prize back???
Back to top Go down
MoonMullins

MoonMullins

PostSubject: Re: The Ian shake down cruise.   The Ian shake down cruise. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:13 pm

Great pics Breck. Thanks for showing.oh... And Bobs my Uncle.
Back to top Go down
Breck

Breck

PostSubject: Re: The Ian shake down cruise.   The Ian shake down cruise. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:42 pm

MoonMullins wrote:
Great pics Breck. Thanks for showing.oh... And Bobs my Uncle.

LOL "Bobs your uncle" is a saying that my English mother has said all my life... and I don't see and family resemblance between you and Bob!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ian shake down cruise.   The Ian shake down cruise. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Ian shake down cruise.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Norcal Vdubs :: Chat Central-
Jump to: