Norcal Vdubs
Norcal Vdubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Northern California's Largest VW Enthusiasts Group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stephans Auto Haus OPEN HOUSE and Ruffhaus Hot Dog CRUISE #2! March 1, 2014

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dsimas

dsimas

Stephans Auto Haus OPEN HOUSE and Ruffhaus Hot Dog CRUISE #2! March 1, 2014 Empty
PostSubject: Stephans Auto Haus OPEN HOUSE and Ruffhaus Hot Dog CRUISE #2! March 1, 2014   Stephans Auto Haus OPEN HOUSE and Ruffhaus Hot Dog CRUISE #2! March 1, 2014 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 7:57 pm

Saturday, March 1, 2014 - 1:30pm

https://www.facebook.com/events/148511412001824

All VW-- air cooled and water cooled invited!

Starts at H2oVanagon (aka Stephans Auto Haus).
3950 Attawa Ave., Sacramento, CA 95822
Begins at 1:30pm.  Stephan will have an open house, he specializes in VW Vanagons!  
http://www.H2oVanagon.com/  

The annual Ranch Run has been cancelled this year, so let's make this the VW gathering cruise of the year!  We're shooting for 100+ cars.   Parking for 350 cars is available across the street (Sutterville Bypass).

We will depart at 3pm and we will then cruise up Highway 50 to El Dorado Hills to Ruffhaus Hot Dog Co. for good food and beer, happy hour specials just for us!  
4355 Town Center Blvd. #114, El Dorado Hills, California 95762
Park in the large parking area in back of Ruffhaus, also see comments on the Facebook page for updates on food and drink specials.  Owner Charles Knight was inspired by our last cruise to Ruffhaus and now is the proud owner of a bus and a single cab.  He'll be running catering out of the SC soon!  
http://www.ruffhaushotdogco.com/

Last year we did this on a whim and had 27 cars with many more asking about this year.  Let's all get together, visit, eat, and DRIVE our cars (my favorite thing to do).  RAIN OR SHINE!

RSVP to me privately or sign up on the Facebook page.  H2OVanagon and Ruffhaus need to staff up depending on how many are coming, and you will get updates if you sign up on the Facebook Event).
Back to top Go down
justcruzin

justcruzin

Stephans Auto Haus OPEN HOUSE and Ruffhaus Hot Dog CRUISE #2! March 1, 2014 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stephans Auto Haus OPEN HOUSE and Ruffhaus Hot Dog CRUISE #2! March 1, 2014   Stephans Auto Haus OPEN HOUSE and Ruffhaus Hot Dog CRUISE #2! March 1, 2014 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 9:35 pm

I could have sworn I saw this was supposed to be in April.  scratch  I was going to be on a cruise then, but I may be able to make March 1st? Depends on what time the movie is that my family all wants to go see. Don't want to disappoint the family. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dsimas

dsimas

PostSubject: Re: Stephans Auto Haus OPEN HOUSE and Ruffhaus Hot Dog CRUISE #2! March 1, 2014   Stephans Auto Haus OPEN HOUSE and Ruffhaus Hot Dog CRUISE #2! March 1, 2014 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 9:57 pm

Last year's was in April. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stephans Auto Haus OPEN HOUSE and Ruffhaus Hot Dog CRUISE #2! March 1, 2014   Stephans Auto Haus OPEN HOUSE and Ruffhaus Hot Dog CRUISE #2! March 1, 2014 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stephans Auto Haus OPEN HOUSE and Ruffhaus Hot Dog CRUISE #2! March 1, 2014
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Norcal Vdubs :: Events-
Jump to: