Norcal Vdubs
Norcal Vdubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Northern California's Largest VW Enthusiasts Group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

21ST ANNUAL SHOW AND SHINE/FLY IN OCTOBER 9TH

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Smogman72
VW Guru - Moderator
VW Guru - Moderator
Smogman72

21ST ANNUAL SHOW AND SHINE/FLY IN  OCTOBER 9TH Empty
PostSubject: 21ST ANNUAL SHOW AND SHINE/FLY IN OCTOBER 9TH   21ST ANNUAL SHOW AND SHINE/FLY IN  OCTOBER 9TH EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 4:10 pm

HERE IS AN EMAIL I RECIEVED FROM TRU-DUBS ABOUT A SHOW IN CAMERON PARK ON THE 9TH OF OCTOBER. I HEAR IT WAS A REALL COOL SHOW THE LAST FEW YEARS. THIS YEAR THEY HAVE REQUESTED MORE VWS FOR THE SHOW AND SHINE.

Hi everyone,
I just spoke with Peggy Sue regarding the car show. She would be very happy to see the VW's all out there. I gave her the address where we will be parking which is 3081 Boeing Rd. She also said she would only charge us $25.00 on the day of the show instead of the $30.00. She wants to know approx how many cars will be attending. The cars DO NOT have to be show quality. She is just looking forward to having our club out there. She and Paul will be roping off the area in front of Paul's friends house...
Please RSVP me with a Yes or No ASAP...Thanks Kyle
PS Please FILL OUT the flyer attached and have it ready before the show

Jerry: Please forward this email to members I missed. I do not have everyone's email...Thanks

I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO MAKE THIS ONE MYSELF (THE GIRLFRIENDS SON IS COMING IN FOR LEAVE. HES EOD IN THE AIR FORCE) BUT IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED HERE IS THE LINK FOR THE SHOW.

www.cameronparkcorvettes.org/Documents/Car%20Registration%202010.pdf
Back to top Go down
http://www.altasierrasmogstop.com

PostSubject: Re: 21ST ANNUAL SHOW AND SHINE/FLY IN OCTOBER 9TH   21ST ANNUAL SHOW AND SHINE/FLY IN  OCTOBER 9TH EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 11:03 pm

Thanks!
I hope I can make it there 2
still no go juice for Pumba
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: COOOOOOL   21ST ANNUAL SHOW AND SHINE/FLY IN  OCTOBER 9TH EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 9:12 pm

I made it down to the show & shine and got in for free. I was #5 VW there so our club was represented at the show but I wish there were more VWs there.
I met the other local VDub owners and hung out with them.
It was a BIG show. Over 100 cars there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 21ST ANNUAL SHOW AND SHINE/FLY IN OCTOBER 9TH   21ST ANNUAL SHOW AND SHINE/FLY IN  OCTOBER 9TH Empty

Back to top Go down

21ST ANNUAL SHOW AND SHINE/FLY IN OCTOBER 9TH
Page 1 of 1