Norcal Vdubs
Norcal Vdubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Northern California's Largest VW Enthusiasts Group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looking for a Bug

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
silvertonguedevil
SacTown
silvertonguedevil

Looking for a Bug Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a Bug   Looking for a Bug EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 10:21 am

I'm a little premature as I don't have my cash stash right where I want it but I thought I'd throw this out there so everyone could start keeping their eyes open for me.

I'm looking for a '56-'61 Bug. Preferably running and clean as possible. I'm looking to spend roughly about $3000-$3500 and will be ready within the next month. If you run across something, let me know. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
zuhaelter_82
SacTown
zuhaelter_82

Looking for a Bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Bug   Looking for a Bug EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 9:55 pm

Back to top Go down
silvertonguedevil
SacTown
silvertonguedevil

Looking for a Bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Bug   Looking for a Bug EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 11:25 pm

This one is a little rough for me. I have talked to him. It has been hit on the dr side front, is missing that fender, the 4 tab has got some damage, the pans are shot, the heater channels are shot, there is rust in the door jams, it's missing the W-decklid, the roof looks like it was either picked up by a loader and a chain or it was rolled. No title. Things it has going for it....it has 1 nice bullet fender, it's an oval, it's an original Coral Red car and it's $1300. Too bad it's an $800 car.

I'd be all over it if it was a little straighter and a little less rust.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Looking for a Bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Bug   Looking for a Bug Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for a Bug
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Norcal Vdubs :: Classifieds-
Jump to: