Norcal Vdubs
Norcal Vdubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Northern California's Largest VW Enthusiasts Group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Another new guy to the group!

Go down 
+8
sactownbug
my65rhd
Mateo
Breck
silvertonguedevil
west coast ghia
euphgirl
DCgreen
12 posters
AuthorMessage
DCgreen

Another new guy to the group! Empty
PostSubject: Another new guy to the group!   Another new guy to the group! EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 1:00 am

Evening all,
Been following along for the past week and decided to join after reading the cool posts you guys gave out to the last new guy with the 67!

I have a 65 double cab - something I have dreamed about since I was a kid. Live out in the sticks off of Jackson hwy and am glad that I found your club.
Back to top Go down
euphgirl
SacTown
euphgirl

PostSubject: Re: Another new guy to the group!   Another new guy to the group! EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 1:00 am

Welcome! Can't wait to see your ride!
Back to top Go down
DCgreen

PostSubject: Re: Another new guy to the group!   Another new guy to the group! EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 1:06 am

Hi Lita,
Looking forward to meeting you all as well. The dc is not pristine - but it is what it is and that is some fun I would not trade...

Scott
Back to top Go down
west coast ghia
SacTown
west coast ghia

PostSubject: Re: Another new guy to the group!   Another new guy to the group! EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 1:11 am

welcome to a great group of vw lovers
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/lonnyatforyourride
silvertonguedevil
SacTown
silvertonguedevil

PostSubject: Re: Another new guy to the group!   Another new guy to the group! EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 1:12 am

Welcome! Another splittie! That's awesome!
Back to top Go down
Breck

Breck

PostSubject: Re: Another new guy to the group!   Another new guy to the group! EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 1:56 am

Sweeeeettttttttt Welcome
Back to top Go down
DCgreen

PostSubject: Re: Another new guy to the group!   Another new guy to the group! EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 12:24 pm

I see that Tech day is this Sunday - what time do you guys meet? Where in Citrus Heights is the place to be? I need a destination to go to and would like to meet you guys in person.

Scott
Back to top Go down
euphgirl
SacTown
euphgirl

PostSubject: Re: Another new guy to the group!   Another new guy to the group! EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 12:37 pm

Scott Tech day was yesterday. The next one will be on May 5th in Sacramento. It's listed in the Sac Town forums.

http://www.norcalvdubs.com/t1280-tech-day-s-at-kim-s-house
Back to top Go down
Mateo
Admin
Mateo

PostSubject: Re: Another new guy to the group!   Another new guy to the group! EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 1:13 pm

Welcome to the gang!
Back to top Go down
my65rhd
SacTown
my65rhd

PostSubject: Re: Another new guy to the group!   Another new guy to the group! EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 3:42 pm

Welcome to the Forums. Look forward to meeting you...Kyle
Back to top Go down
sactownbug

sactownbug

PostSubject: Re: Another new guy to the group!   Another new guy to the group! EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 9:48 pm

Welcome aboard
Back to top Go down
Bahabuggin
SacTown
Bahabuggin

PostSubject: Re: Another new guy to the group!   Another new guy to the group! EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 10:53 pm

Welcome aboard.
You're going to have come to the next meeting to get initiated.
Don't forget to bring your dues.
The yearly one and the monthly one.
Just kidding!!
Back to top Go down
Need Air

Need Air

PostSubject: Re: Another new guy to the group!   Another new guy to the group! EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 3:16 pm

welcome to the group you will enjoy ....
Back to top Go down
Smogman72
VW Guru - Moderator
VW Guru - Moderator
Smogman72

PostSubject: Re: Another new guy to the group!   Another new guy to the group! EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 3:30 pm

WELCOME!!!! HOPE TO MEET YOU AT THE RANCH RUN
Back to top Go down
http://www.altasierrasmogstop.com
DCgreen

PostSubject: Re: Another new guy to the group!   Another new guy to the group! EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 7:52 pm

Cliff,

I am planning on the Ranch ride - not sure how many days I can make, but Sunday will be good. Are you guys planning to group up prior to the run? If you have any details - fire them my way.

Scott
Back to top Go down
dsimas

dsimas

PostSubject: Re: Another new guy to the group!   Another new guy to the group! EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 12:23 pm

It was great meeting you Sunday Scott! I look forward to seeing and chatting with you again... Smile

Dawn
Back to top Go down
DCgreen

PostSubject: Re: Another new guy to the group!   Another new guy to the group! EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 12:35 pm

Hi Dawn,

Great to meet you too! I was hoping that I would see you guys while I was there. How is your VW truck coming along? Are you ready for the show this weekend?? Look forward to seeing you again real soon - let me know how the show turns out.

Scott
Back to top Go down
dsimas

dsimas

PostSubject: Re: Another new guy to the group!   Another new guy to the group! EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 1:02 pm

My '66 is a bus, and I'm holding my breath waiting for upholstery to get the sunroof and windows back in by Friday to go to the Red Barn Type 2 swap/campout and Kelley Park show. Your truck isn't going to make that? We are also going to a premiere of the Bus Movie with Tom Hanks... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DCgreen

PostSubject: Re: Another new guy to the group!   Another new guy to the group! EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 2:55 pm

I wish I had more time to make it to the show - since we went last week, I now have to give back some family time - I am slowly breaking them into the scene... it must be working as my wife said that she had a dream about a Westfalia ( I want a camper) and in the dream she told me to go and get it...!

you will have to tell me about the Bus Movie - did not hear that Tom Hanks had made one.

Scott
Back to top Go down
dsimas

dsimas

PostSubject: Re: Another new guy to the group!   Another new guy to the group! EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 2:59 pm

http://www.busmovie.com/

Tom Hanks didn't make it, but he was in the movie because he drove a synchro cross country. It's all about VW buses, indy film that just came out. Tom is coming to the screening Friday night. Smile
Back to top Go down
DCgreen

PostSubject: Re: Another new guy to the group!   Another new guy to the group! EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 3:16 pm

that sounds like fun - I will make sure to check out the site. We are always on the hunt for a good Indy film. I have gotten past the commercial/marketing for mainstream films made today.

Scott
Back to top Go down
silvertonguedevil
SacTown
silvertonguedevil

PostSubject: Re: Another new guy to the group!   Another new guy to the group! EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 6:58 pm

dsimas wrote:

http://www.busmovie.com/

Tom Hanks didn't make it, but he was in the movie because he drove a synchro cross country. It's all about VW buses, indy film that just came out. Tom is coming to the screening Friday night. Smile
Are you serious?
Back to top Go down
dsimas

dsimas

PostSubject: Re: Another new guy to the group!   Another new guy to the group! EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 12:52 am

silvertonguedevil wrote:

Are you serious?

Ummm, yes?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another new guy to the group!   Another new guy to the group! Empty

Back to top Go down

Another new guy to the group!
Page 1 of 1