Norcal Vdubs
Norcal Vdubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Northern California's Largest VW Enthusiasts Group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DOES ANYONE HAVE A SET OF 1600DP HEADS?!!??!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LuvnVdubn

LuvnVdubn

DOES ANYONE HAVE A SET OF 1600DP HEADS?!!??! Empty
PostSubject: DOES ANYONE HAVE A SET OF 1600DP HEADS?!!??!   DOES ANYONE HAVE A SET OF 1600DP HEADS?!!??! EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 8:56 am

Damnit! I had everything I needed to put my motor back together over a week ago. All I needed was for my guddy to extract a broken stud from one of my heads. During that process he somehow dropped the head off his work bench and destroyed it!

So if any one has a set of 1600dp heads with valves and springs in good shape, and with no cracks. PLEASE please give me a call, or text ASAP!!! Let me know what you have to have for them and if we could work something out and I could pick them up early enough this morning, theres a high possibility that I could be driving myself to work at 4 this afternoon! Or if you aren't available this morning still please contact me!

Please call, any time! l
916-949-3748
Back to top Go down
Bugman66

Bugman66

PostSubject: Re: DOES ANYONE HAVE A SET OF 1600DP HEADS?!!??!   DOES ANYONE HAVE A SET OF 1600DP HEADS?!!??! EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 10:34 am

I sent your tele number to a friend of mine that may have a set of dual port heads in good shape. His name is Tony. He may call you later this morning.
Back to top Go down
LuvnVdubn

LuvnVdubn

PostSubject: Re: DOES ANYONE HAVE A SET OF 1600DP HEADS?!!??!   DOES ANYONE HAVE A SET OF 1600DP HEADS?!!??! EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 11:06 am

thanks for the reply Noel! I got hooked up with a dude named tony last week that was going to sell me some but i was broke until today! I'm hoping he gets back to me today too! HA! wonder if it's the same dude! either way If you talk to your buddy tell him he can call any time! I appreciate your efforts man!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DOES ANYONE HAVE A SET OF 1600DP HEADS?!!??!   DOES ANYONE HAVE A SET OF 1600DP HEADS?!!??! Empty

Back to top Go down

DOES ANYONE HAVE A SET OF 1600DP HEADS?!!??!
Page 1 of 1