Norcal Vdubs
Norcal Vdubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Northern California's Largest VW Enthusiasts Group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Resurrection Project Indoor Swap Meet

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
yustrn
SacTown
yustrn

The Resurrection Project Indoor Swap Meet Empty
PostSubject: The Resurrection Project Indoor Swap Meet   The Resurrection Project Indoor Swap Meet EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 7:31 pm

The Resurrection Project Presents 1st Annual Indoor Volkswagen Swap Meet Feb 27, 2011

www.trpindoorswapmeet.com

For many years we have found ourself with no car shows or Swap meets during the winter months. It's raining, it's cold and our poor cars sit in the garage waiting for the first day of spring to arrive. T.R.P has decided it's time for the first ever Indoor Volkswagen Swap meet in Sacramento, CA......this is a fun, out of the ordinary event for Swap Meet and Swappers only.....leave those show cars at home unless your willing to pack them full of parts and try and win one of our Trophies which includes Best Parts Hauler!

We have secured 10,000 square feet of prime space INDOOR! for you to bring in your car, unload those ultra rare parts and have a relaxing day of selling your stuff.

This show is put on by your fellow VW Enthusiast...we aren't promotors, we aren't making money off this, we are really just trying to cover cost and have something new and fun available...come support your local VW folks and have a great time instead of sitting home on Saturday afternoon.

Save the Date - Feb 27, 2011 from 10:00 am to 6:00 PM
Location - The Roseville County Fair Grounds - The Jones Hall
Cost 25.00 per swapper....Vendors and Sponsors Spaces Available.
Back to top Go down
zuhaelter_82
SacTown
zuhaelter_82

PostSubject: Re: The Resurrection Project Indoor Swap Meet   The Resurrection Project Indoor Swap Meet EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 4:32 pm

Right on, sounds like a great idea and a better time to get those needed parts before the next show season.
Back to top Go down
yustrn
SacTown
yustrn

PostSubject: Re: The Resurrection Project Indoor Swap Meet   The Resurrection Project Indoor Swap Meet EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 6:54 pm

Got some great sponsors and vendors already

The Raffle is gonna be INSANE from what I can tell with all proceeds from the Raffle going to Ride to Walk!!

Let's see who's on board already

Vintage Warehouse
Bugformance of Sacramento
Niello VW
The GERMAN FOLKS CAR CLUB
Randar Wheels
Lowbus.com
TheSamba.com
Punch Drunk Customs
TheBarnFind.com

Got some of my good friends sending in Raffle Parts from all over, and will soon find the time to get in contact with some of my other contacts and get more names on the list....it's gonna be awesome!

If your even thinking about a swap spot I'd recommend reserving it now!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: idea   The Resurrection Project Indoor Swap Meet EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 10:57 am

Here is a good local shop in my neck of the woods that might like to help out.
VW Enterprises
(530) 621-2939
5836 Mother Load dr. Placerville CA 95667

The owner is really nice and there is also the Two Larry's race team there that race the Green Booger.
Heck he might just want to buy all the parts him self lol.
Back to top Go down
yustrn
SacTown
yustrn

PostSubject: Re: The Resurrection Project Indoor Swap Meet   The Resurrection Project Indoor Swap Meet EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 11:23 am

Right on...thanks for the lead...if anyone else knows anyone feel free to email me at yustrn@yahoo.com or leave me a message..

Don't forget we do offer some sponsor spaces for clubs like yourself...25.00 and 50.00 min worth of raffle prizes will get you listed if you guys are looking to expand and get yourself out there a little more...(just throwing it out there)
Back to top Go down
yustrn
SacTown
yustrn

PostSubject: Re: The Resurrection Project Indoor Swap Meet   The Resurrection Project Indoor Swap Meet EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 7:41 pm

The Resurrection Project Indoor Swap Meet Sample
Back to top Go down
Jim Douglas Jr
SacTown
Jim Douglas Jr

PostSubject: Re: The Resurrection Project Indoor Swap Meet   The Resurrection Project Indoor Swap Meet EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 3:43 pm

Hmmm. Maybe #53 will have to make an appearance.

Kyle, Buddy & Herbie the Love Bug ll53
Back to top Go down
http://lovebugfans.com/
60herbie53
State Route
60herbie53

PostSubject: Re: The Resurrection Project Indoor Swap Meet   The Resurrection Project Indoor Swap Meet EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 5:15 pm

This sounds like it should be a pretty good meet. Looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lovebugfans.com
silvertonguedevil
SacTown
silvertonguedevil

PostSubject: Re: The Resurrection Project Indoor Swap Meet   The Resurrection Project Indoor Swap Meet EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 11:11 pm

This is the one that I was telling you guys about.
Back to top Go down
yustrn
SacTown
yustrn

PostSubject: Re: The Resurrection Project Indoor Swap Meet   The Resurrection Project Indoor Swap Meet EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 1:18 pm

Would love to see you guys out there.....got some awesome Raffle Prizes...including a set of BRM's donated by Bugformance of Sacramento and 4 inch narrowed King Pin beam by PunchDrunkKustoms! affraid
Back to top Go down
silvertonguedevil
SacTown
silvertonguedevil

PostSubject: Re: The Resurrection Project Indoor Swap Meet   The Resurrection Project Indoor Swap Meet EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 3:44 pm

I'll be there for sure!
Back to top Go down
60herbie53
State Route
60herbie53

PostSubject: Re: The Resurrection Project Indoor Swap Meet   The Resurrection Project Indoor Swap Meet EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 12:27 am

There goes the neighborhood. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.lovebugfans.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Resurrection Project Indoor Swap Meet   The Resurrection Project Indoor Swap Meet Empty

Back to top Go down

The Resurrection Project Indoor Swap Meet
Page 1 of 1