Norcal Vdubs
Norcal Vdubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Northern California's Largest VW Enthusiasts Group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Have placed ad on The Samba

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cat Raymond

Cat Raymond

Have placed ad on The Samba Empty
PostSubject: Have placed ad on The Samba   Have placed ad on The Samba EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 6:32 pm

I placed a "Wanted to Buy" ad on The Samba this morning. I am going to see if anyone wants to trade an auto-stick Bug for my land in Oregon. If anyone knows someone who might be interested in a swap, send them my way. The parcels where my land is are selling for $10-13k, so someone could make out like a bandit. I'm only interested in decent, driveable cars, not a project.

Cat
Back to top Go down
Bradford
Admin
Bradford

PostSubject: Re: Have placed ad on The Samba   Have placed ad on The Samba EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 7:56 pm

Another auto-stick lover! SWEET! My wife and I have owned 2 of them and would not mind buying another. There has been a few sweet deals on craigslist.. just didn't have the money.
Back to top Go down
http://www.norcalvdubs.com
silvertonguedevil
SacTown
silvertonguedevil

PostSubject: Re: Have placed ad on The Samba   Have placed ad on The Samba EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 3:15 pm

Where's your land at?
Back to top Go down
Jim Douglas Jr
SacTown
Jim Douglas Jr

PostSubject: Re: Have placed ad on The Samba   Have placed ad on The Samba EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 5:48 pm

At?

Dude, sell the land and then you'll HAVE $13,000 for one and the travel to get it.

Fishy.
Back to top Go down
http://lovebugfans.com/
Cat Raymond

Cat Raymond

PostSubject: Re: Have placed ad on The Samba   Have placed ad on The Samba EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 6:30 pm

Greg, the 2.5 acre parcel is 30 miles east of Klamath Falls in the Bly Mountain area. High desert, ranch land - very nice and unspoiled. Great area for those who like to fish, hunt, boat, etc. I bought the land about seven years ago as an investment/retirement property with a view to putting a cabin on it. The weather in winter is too cold for this CA girl and wanted to sell it, but that's pretty futile in the current market. I paid $10k and it's probably worth about $7-8k, although lots in the same area are going for $10-13k. At one point it actually doubled in value but that was before the real estate crash.
Back to top Go down
type 4
State Route
type 4

PostSubject: Re: Have placed ad on The Samba   Have placed ad on The Samba EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 7:48 pm

I believe I have been just west of your land. We went from Crater Lake to Klamath Falls last year. Nice area. I looked at your Samba posting and did a searched pretty cool area. The site I was at sold a lot or two.

Good luck

d
Back to top Go down
silvertonguedevil
SacTown
silvertonguedevil

PostSubject: Re: Have placed ad on The Samba   Have placed ad on The Samba EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 10:09 am

Too bad it wasn't more central.........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have placed ad on The Samba   Have placed ad on The Samba Empty

Back to top Go down

Have placed ad on The Samba
Page 1 of 1