Norcal Vdubs
Norcal Vdubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Northern California's Largest VW Enthusiasts Group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Norcal Vdubs Meeting--Thursday Feb 23rd--Sactown and State Route!!

Go down 
+11
Breck
Jeff67Sqbk
amishman
Smogman72
Low Class
euphgirl
mikeinch
dsimas
west coast ghia
my65rhd
silvertonguedevil
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
silvertonguedevil
SacTown
silvertonguedevil

Norcal Vdubs Meeting--Thursday Feb 23rd--Sactown and State Route!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Norcal Vdubs Meeting--Thursday Feb 23rd--Sactown and State Route!!   Norcal Vdubs Meeting--Thursday Feb 23rd--Sactown and State Route!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 11:33 pm

Yup, Jimmy's down. He'll be in his new yellow/white '67.
Back to top Go down
my65rhd
SacTown
my65rhd

Norcal Vdubs Meeting--Thursday Feb 23rd--Sactown and State Route!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Norcal Vdubs Meeting--Thursday Feb 23rd--Sactown and State Route!!   Norcal Vdubs Meeting--Thursday Feb 23rd--Sactown and State Route!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 12:07 am

I will meet you guys at Starbucks...Kyle
Reminder to bring all raffle donations...thanks
Back to top Go down
west coast ghia
SacTown
west coast ghia

PostSubject: Re: Norcal Vdubs Meeting--Thursday Feb 23rd--Sactown and State Route!!   Norcal Vdubs Meeting--Thursday Feb 23rd--Sactown and State Route!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 12:22 am

Brad you coming to this?
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/lonnyatforyourride
rayvallero

rayvallero

PostSubject: Re: Norcal Vdubs Meeting--Thursday Feb 23rd--Sactown and State Route!!   Norcal Vdubs Meeting--Thursday Feb 23rd--Sactown and State Route!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 1:40 am

Dawn; you could stop I will hand you a peace of pizza, Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.valleros.com
rayvallero

rayvallero

PostSubject: Re: Norcal Vdubs Meeting--Thursday Feb 23rd--Sactown and State Route!!   Norcal Vdubs Meeting--Thursday Feb 23rd--Sactown and State Route!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 1:51 am

dsimas wrote:

I'll be driving a truck by you guys about that time out on I-80. Sad

Well stop ! I will hand you a peace then go fast ....Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.valleros.com
west coast ghia
SacTown
west coast ghia

PostSubject: Re: Norcal Vdubs Meeting--Thursday Feb 23rd--Sactown and State Route!!   Norcal Vdubs Meeting--Thursday Feb 23rd--Sactown and State Route!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 1:34 pm

a meeting a meeting im going to a meeting tonight.. "hello my name is LONNY"
Back to top Go down
euphgirl
SacTown
euphgirl

PostSubject: Re: Norcal Vdubs Meeting--Thursday Feb 23rd--Sactown and State Route!!   Norcal Vdubs Meeting--Thursday Feb 23rd--Sactown and State Route!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 1:37 pm

Norcal Vdubs Meeting--Thursday Feb 23rd--Sactown and State Route!! - Page 2 Sticker%2C375x360

lol!
Back to top Go down
my65rhd
SacTown
my65rhd

PostSubject: Re: Norcal Vdubs Meeting--Thursday Feb 23rd--Sactown and State Route!!   Norcal Vdubs Meeting--Thursday Feb 23rd--Sactown and State Route!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 1:52 pm

I am waiting for a Fed Ex delivery now...then off to O'Reilly's for a donation..I hate sitting inside on a nice day like this
Back to top Go down
silvertonguedevil
SacTown
silvertonguedevil

PostSubject: Re: Norcal Vdubs Meeting--Thursday Feb 23rd--Sactown and State Route!!   Norcal Vdubs Meeting--Thursday Feb 23rd--Sactown and State Route!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 3:04 pm

What's being delivered? Huh? Huh? Huh? bounce
Back to top Go down
my65rhd
SacTown
my65rhd

PostSubject: Re: Norcal Vdubs Meeting--Thursday Feb 23rd--Sactown and State Route!!   Norcal Vdubs Meeting--Thursday Feb 23rd--Sactown and State Route!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 7:33 pm

It's just a new cell phone....I got some things from O'Reilly in Citrus Heights
Back to top Go down
Breck

Breck

PostSubject: Re: Norcal Vdubs Meeting--Thursday Feb 23rd--Sactown and State Route!!   Norcal Vdubs Meeting--Thursday Feb 23rd--Sactown and State Route!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 8:15 pm

Hey anyone attending the meeting tonight that has a puller I can borrow to pull the steering wheel from my 68 bus???
Back to top Go down
Smogman72
VW Guru - Moderator
VW Guru - Moderator
Smogman72

PostSubject: Re: Norcal Vdubs Meeting--Thursday Feb 23rd--Sactown and State Route!!   Norcal Vdubs Meeting--Thursday Feb 23rd--Sactown and State Route!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 9:06 pm

Breck wrote:
Hey anyone attending the meeting tonight that has a puller I can borrow to pull the steering wheel from my 68 bus???

LOL TAKE THE NUT OFF AND WIGGLE IT OFF Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.altasierrasmogstop.com
west coast ghia
SacTown
west coast ghia

PostSubject: Re: Norcal Vdubs Meeting--Thursday Feb 23rd--Sactown and State Route!!   Norcal Vdubs Meeting--Thursday Feb 23rd--Sactown and State Route!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 3:39 am

great turn out. thanks everyone
Back to top Go down
silvertonguedevil
SacTown
silvertonguedevil

PostSubject: Re: Norcal Vdubs Meeting--Thursday Feb 23rd--Sactown and State Route!!   Norcal Vdubs Meeting--Thursday Feb 23rd--Sactown and State Route!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 7:41 am

It was awesome to turn the corner and see ALL THOSE VDUBS in the parking lot! Great turnout!!

What's the general consensus on meeting out in Roseville or Rocklin every month with a combined meeting like that?
Back to top Go down
west coast ghia
SacTown
west coast ghia

PostSubject: Re: Norcal Vdubs Meeting--Thursday Feb 23rd--Sactown and State Route!!   Norcal Vdubs Meeting--Thursday Feb 23rd--Sactown and State Route!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 12:03 pm

Im good with it. Its show season and we should try and meet up during the summer months
Back to top Go down
euphgirl
SacTown
euphgirl

PostSubject: Re: Norcal Vdubs Meeting--Thursday Feb 23rd--Sactown and State Route!!   Norcal Vdubs Meeting--Thursday Feb 23rd--Sactown and State Route!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 1:07 pm

Smogman72 wrote:
Breck wrote:

LOL TAKE THE NUT OFF AND WIGGLE IT OFF Laughing

That's what she said... Razz
Back to top Go down
euphgirl
SacTown
euphgirl

PostSubject: Re: Norcal Vdubs Meeting--Thursday Feb 23rd--Sactown and State Route!!   Norcal Vdubs Meeting--Thursday Feb 23rd--Sactown and State Route!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 1:08 pm

silvertonguedevil wrote:
It was awesome to turn the corner and see ALL THOSE VDUBS in the parking lot! Great turnout!!

What's the general consensus on meeting out in Roseville or Rocklin every month with a combined meeting like that?

Fine by me...
Back to top Go down
justcruzin

justcruzin

PostSubject: Re: Norcal Vdubs Meeting--Thursday Feb 23rd--Sactown and State Route!!   Norcal Vdubs Meeting--Thursday Feb 23rd--Sactown and State Route!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 7:53 pm

Well, it was fun while it lasted. I won't be able to make meetings in Rocklin. To far for me to go and get back in time to get some sleep. Working nights sucks when it comes to this kind of stuff.

Edit to ad, that only was I can make meetings in Rocklin is if they are on Monday, Friday, or Saturday nights. I could possibly do Wed. nights but it would be pushing it to get back so I an get a few hours of sleep before getting up at 1am that day.
Back to top Go down
60herbie53
State Route
60herbie53

PostSubject: Re: Norcal Vdubs Meeting--Thursday Feb 23rd--Sactown and State Route!!   Norcal Vdubs Meeting--Thursday Feb 23rd--Sactown and State Route!! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 2:34 am

Sorry I missed the meeting. Had to be up really early for work. Been really busy lately with work. I guess that's a good thing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lovebugfans.com
silvertonguedevil
SacTown
silvertonguedevil

PostSubject: Re: Norcal Vdubs Meeting--Thursday Feb 23rd--Sactown and State Route!!   Norcal Vdubs Meeting--Thursday Feb 23rd--Sactown and State Route!! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 12:42 pm

What was your name again?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Norcal Vdubs Meeting--Thursday Feb 23rd--Sactown and State Route!!   Norcal Vdubs Meeting--Thursday Feb 23rd--Sactown and State Route!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Norcal Vdubs Meeting--Thursday Feb 23rd--Sactown and State Route!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2