Norcal Vdubs
Norcal Vdubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Northern California's Largest VW Enthusiasts Group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TRU-DUBS MEETING TONIGHT

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Smogman72
VW Guru - Moderator
VW Guru - Moderator
Smogman72

TRU-DUBS MEETING TONIGHT Empty
PostSubject: TRU-DUBS MEETING TONIGHT   TRU-DUBS MEETING TONIGHT EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 2:25 pm

HEY ALL. I AM GOING TO MY 3RD TRU-DUBS MEETING TONIGHT AND I BELIEVE THAT THEY WILL BE OFFERING ME MEMBERSHIP. IVE ATTENDED LIKE I SAID 3 MONTHLY MEETINGS AND A FEW SHOWS AND RUNS/CRUISES WITH THEM. I PRINTED OFF THE FLY THAT WAS POSTED ON CRAIGSLIST AND WILL BE MAKING COPIES TO TAKE WITH ME. I WILL BE LETTING THEM ALL KNOW ABOUT OUR PRESENTS AND INVITING THEM TO WORK WITH US AND JOIN US ON THE FORUM AND EVENTS THAT WE HAVE GOING. WEVE HAD INTEREST FROM A COUPLE MEMBERS ALREADY SO MAYBE WE CAN GET SOME MORE INVOLVED. MAYBE GET SOME RUNS TOGETHER FOR ALL OF US Very Happy ILL LET YOU ALL KNOW HOW IT GOES TOMORROW.
Back to top Go down
http://www.altasierrasmogstop.com
OldSkoolVWLover
SacTown
OldSkoolVWLover

PostSubject: Re: TRU-DUBS MEETING TONIGHT   TRU-DUBS MEETING TONIGHT EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 2:44 pm

Aye if you see Alec, since I haven't been out to shows much in the last year + I dunno if he is still out and about. Tell him Josh with the watercooled vert said whats up. I love the Tru Dubs cats, good people for real.

BTW, Alec and I became friends back when my car was sprayed with Rustoleum satin black just like his bug.
Back to top Go down
http://www.EarlyWatercooled.org
Smogman72
VW Guru - Moderator
VW Guru - Moderator
Smogman72

PostSubject: Re: TRU-DUBS MEETING TONIGHT   TRU-DUBS MEETING TONIGHT EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 1:21 pm

OK...THE FLYER THAT IS POSTED ON CRAIGSLIST I PRINTED OFF AND MADE 10 COPYS. GOT TO THE MEETING A LITTLE LATE BUT BEFORE THEY ACTUALLY STARTED. THERE WAS RIGHT AT 13 PEOPLE/COUPLES THERE LAST NIGHT AND LIKE 10 CARS. WE ALL WENT THREW "OLD BUSINESS", I GOT VOTED IN AS A MEMBER, THEN "NEW BUSINESS"........I DROVE THE FASTBACK SO WHEN IT WAS MY TURN I ANNOUNCED THAT THE FASTY IS NOW RUNNING AND MENTIONED ABOUT OUR "LITTLE GROUP" GETTING GOING UP HERE. IT SEEMED TO BE ACCEPTED WITH A LITTLE EXCITEMENT AS FAR AS ALL WE'VE ALREADY DONE AS A GROUP. SO I THINK THAT WILL BE GOOD. JERRY THE LEADER OF THE MEETINGS ASKED ME TO BE THE "INBETWEEN". OK I CAN DO THAT BUT YOU ALL CAN GET ON THE FORUM AND DO ANY EVENT/CRUISE YOU WANT AND POST ANYTHING THAT YOU WANT TO DO. I PUT THE COPIES OF THE FLYER OUT ON MY HOOD AND WHEN I TOOK OFF THERE WAS 4 LEFT. SO AT LEAST 6 PEOPLE ARE INTERESTED IN AT LEAST CHECKING OUT.
Back to top Go down
http://www.altasierrasmogstop.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TRU-DUBS MEETING TONIGHT   TRU-DUBS MEETING TONIGHT Empty

Back to top Go down

TRU-DUBS MEETING TONIGHT
Page 1 of 1