Norcal Vdubs
Norcal Vdubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Northern California's Largest VW Enthusiasts Group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dinner Tonight at Big A's (the old A&W) in Grass Valley

Go down 
+2
Bradford
Low Class
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Low Class
State Route
Low Class

Dinner Tonight at Big A's (the old A&W) in Grass Valley Empty
PostSubject: Dinner Tonight at Big A's (the old A&W) in Grass Valley   Dinner Tonight at Big A's (the old A&W) in Grass Valley EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 1:16 pm

Anyone up for dinner tonight at Big A's? I thought that before the weather switches back to rain it would be nice to get together hang out grab a burger and see what happens. I will check back this afternoon and if some of you would like to meet I will be there. Heck I might be there anyway. I was going to get there around 6PM. For those of you that are not familiar with Big A's it has the old school drive up burger feel. (Sonic is the new version) Let me know what you think

Back to top Go down
Bradford
Admin
Bradford

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Tonight at Big A's (the old A&W) in Grass Valley   Dinner Tonight at Big A's (the old A&W) in Grass Valley EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 1:28 pm

Sounds like fun. I will talk to the wife and get back to you. I am sure we will go, but it's always nice to ask first..hehehe.
Back to top Go down
http://www.norcalvdubs.com
SurfinSuzie
State Route
SurfinSuzie

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Tonight at Big A's (the old A&W) in Grass Valley   Dinner Tonight at Big A's (the old A&W) in Grass Valley EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 1:39 pm

Sounds fun. I will see if I can make it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
type 4
State Route
type 4

PostSubject: Sorry bro   Dinner Tonight at Big A's (the old A&W) in Grass Valley EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 1:50 pm

Got a house full of teenagers coming over for a sleep over all girls. I have to kid proof the house. I bet they would like a nice rum drink.
Back to top Go down
amishman
State Route
amishman

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Tonight at Big A's (the old A&W) in Grass Valley   Dinner Tonight at Big A's (the old A&W) in Grass Valley EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 4:00 pm

Michelle and I can bring Yeti the bus tonight. Let us know if this is on for sure. Tj
Back to top Go down
http://www.vwhippie.com
SurfinSuzie
State Route
SurfinSuzie

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Tonight at Big A's (the old A&W) in Grass Valley   Dinner Tonight at Big A's (the old A&W) in Grass Valley EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 4:34 pm

type 4 wrote:
Got a house full of teenagers coming over for a sleep over all girls. I have to kid proof the house. I bet they would like a nice rum drink.

Haha!! Have fun!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Tonight at Big A's (the old A&W) in Grass Valley   Dinner Tonight at Big A's (the old A&W) in Grass Valley EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 5:35 pm

You know me. I can't turn down a good burger. See ya 'bout 6:00!
Back to top Go down
Low Class
State Route
Low Class

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Tonight at Big A's (the old A&W) in Grass Valley   Dinner Tonight at Big A's (the old A&W) in Grass Valley EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 6:10 pm

I will be there tonight around six. Anyone that feels like joining the fun stop on in and hang out for a while.
Back to top Go down
60herbie53
State Route
60herbie53

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Tonight at Big A's (the old A&W) in Grass Valley   Dinner Tonight at Big A's (the old A&W) in Grass Valley EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 12:16 am

Man. Sorry I missed it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lovebugfans.com
Low Class
State Route
Low Class

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Tonight at Big A's (the old A&W) in Grass Valley   Dinner Tonight at Big A's (the old A&W) in Grass Valley EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 12:50 am

Good turn out for such short notice. We closed the place down.

Quote :
Man. Sorry I missed it.

It would have been nice to have Herbie join us ( Oh and you too Dann Razz )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Tonight at Big A's (the old A&W) in Grass Valley   Dinner Tonight at Big A's (the old A&W) in Grass Valley EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 12:51 am

Good times!
Back to top Go down
amishman
State Route
amishman

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Tonight at Big A's (the old A&W) in Grass Valley   Dinner Tonight at Big A's (the old A&W) in Grass Valley EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 12:55 am

60herbie53 wrote:
Man. Sorry I missed it.

It was FREE burger night and some rich dude came in and gave us all $1000.

Was a bad time to miss the meet!

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Michelle and I had a nice time. 2 hours of eating burgers and yapping always makes a weekend that much nicer.

tj
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Tonight at Big A's (the old A&W) in Grass Valley   Dinner Tonight at Big A's (the old A&W) in Grass Valley EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 1:03 am

And the busload of cheerleaders that broke down in the parking lot was was a bonus too....
Back to top Go down
amishman
State Route
amishman

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Tonight at Big A's (the old A&W) in Grass Valley   Dinner Tonight at Big A's (the old A&W) in Grass Valley EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 1:09 am

speedbuggy wrote:
And the busload of cheerleaders that broke down in the parking lot was was a bonus too....

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Bradford
Admin
Bradford

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Tonight at Big A's (the old A&W) in Grass Valley   Dinner Tonight at Big A's (the old A&W) in Grass Valley EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 2:02 am

Was a great time... and yes the cheerleaders were a bonus
Back to top Go down
SurfinSuzie
State Route
SurfinSuzie

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Tonight at Big A's (the old A&W) in Grass Valley   Dinner Tonight at Big A's (the old A&W) in Grass Valley EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 2:06 am

Haha! Just wanted to say "Thanks!" for letting me join and meet you guys tonight! Had a blast!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Tonight at Big A's (the old A&W) in Grass Valley   Dinner Tonight at Big A's (the old A&W) in Grass Valley EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 2:08 am

Not to muddy the waters Brad, but did you see this? http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1094528
Back to top Go down
Bradford
Admin
Bradford

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Tonight at Big A's (the old A&W) in Grass Valley   Dinner Tonight at Big A's (the old A&W) in Grass Valley EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 2:26 am

Like a lot of other bugs.. called and left a message, have not heard anything back yet.

I called the guy in Red Bluff and now all the sudden he has a better offer at full price...I said "fine, better sell it to him". So no trip to Red Bluff.

Called my buddy over there on Indian Springs, and meeting him at 8:30am tomorrow.. will keep you posted.
Back to top Go down
Bradford
Admin
Bradford

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Tonight at Big A's (the old A&W) in Grass Valley   Dinner Tonight at Big A's (the old A&W) in Grass Valley EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 2:27 am

@ Spencer..

Glad to see you come out and nice to have you. Hope you can make more events!
Back to top Go down
SurfinSuzie
State Route
SurfinSuzie

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Tonight at Big A's (the old A&W) in Grass Valley   Dinner Tonight at Big A's (the old A&W) in Grass Valley EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 2:36 am

Admin wrote:
@ Spencer..

Glad to see you come out and nice to have you. Hope you can make more events!

Thanks!! And good luck with the huntin!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Tonight at Big A's (the old A&W) in Grass Valley   Dinner Tonight at Big A's (the old A&W) in Grass Valley Empty

Back to top Go down

Dinner Tonight at Big A's (the old A&W) in Grass Valley
Page 1 of 1