Norcal Vdubs
Norcal Vdubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Northern California's Largest VW Enthusiasts Group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Grass Valley Baskin Robins August 3

Go down 
+2
Bradford
Low Class
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Low Class
State Route
Low Class

Grass Valley Baskin Robins August 3 Empty
PostSubject: Grass Valley Baskin Robins August 3   Grass Valley Baskin Robins August 3 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 2:08 pm

Some of the GV people are going to get together on Tuesday night for the dollar cone night. Not sure what time we will be there yet. The dollar cone deal is from 6-9PM Join us if even if you don't like ice cream. Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grass Valley Baskin Robins August 3   Grass Valley Baskin Robins August 3 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 9:29 pm

We're there! Love icecream almost as much as VWs! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bradford
Admin
Bradford

PostSubject: Re: Grass Valley Baskin Robins August 3   Grass Valley Baskin Robins August 3 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 11:42 pm

Im there.. we should do a small cruise thru downtown after or before ice cream.. show off the dubs a bit! Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.norcalvdubs.com
mr_michael_day
State Route

PostSubject: Re: Grass Valley Baskin Robins August 3   Grass Valley Baskin Robins August 3 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 12:15 am

Can I hitch a ride with you Speedbuggy?
Back to top Go down
zuhaelter_82
SacTown
zuhaelter_82

PostSubject: Re: Grass Valley Baskin Robins August 3   Grass Valley Baskin Robins August 3 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 1:14 am

If I get the truck rolling by tomorrow, I am there.
Back to top Go down
Bradford
Admin
Bradford

PostSubject: Re: Grass Valley Baskin Robins August 3   Grass Valley Baskin Robins August 3 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 1:31 am

Well hell, hope you get the truck running then! be great to have you... Hope maybe a few sac people could join us!

Hey Low Class.. (love that nickname) .. not trying to take over your event.. so let me know if you don't like this idea....

Meet at Napa/Chevron off Idaho Maryland at 6:30pm..
Cruise down Main.. hang a left at Mill.. Travel down Mill under 20 then left on Freeman up to Baskin Robins for the ICE CREAM?

What you think.. a little show off thru historic downtown Grass Valley?
Back to top Go down
Low Class
State Route
Low Class

PostSubject: Re: Grass Valley Baskin Robins August 3   Grass Valley Baskin Robins August 3 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 11:58 am

I LOVE the idea of a cruz bounce I think meeting at the Chevron/Napa Reibe's will work awesome. I think you are talking about the one by the traffic circle? If so, I think they have a large enough parking lot so we can all meet for our starting point. Put me down for 6:30.
Back to top Go down
Bradford
Admin
Bradford

PostSubject: Re: Grass Valley Baskin Robins August 3   Grass Valley Baskin Robins August 3 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 12:28 pm

Right on! Yeah, between the gas station and napa, there should be plenty of parking.. that is why I picked it. Plus anyone coming up from the south area can just get off at Idaho Maryland and hang a left.. you will run right into us!

Looking forward to it.. see you all tomorrow!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grass Valley Baskin Robins August 3   Grass Valley Baskin Robins August 3 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 10:38 pm

6:30 it is! Mike, I've got room in the back seat for you. We'll leave the house at 6:15.
Back to top Go down
zuhaelter_82
SacTown
zuhaelter_82

PostSubject: Re: Grass Valley Baskin Robins August 3   Grass Valley Baskin Robins August 3 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 12:21 am

Chances are slim but I get it going you laugh when I roll in wearing a helmet.
Back to top Go down
OldSkoolVWLover
SacTown
OldSkoolVWLover

PostSubject: Re: Grass Valley Baskin Robins August 3   Grass Valley Baskin Robins August 3 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 12:51 pm

Wish I could make it, gotta go do some shopping tonight (need to get more paint and supplies for the house).
Back to top Go down
http://www.EarlyWatercooled.org
Smogman72
VW Guru - Moderator
VW Guru - Moderator
Smogman72

PostSubject: Re: Grass Valley Baskin Robins August 3   Grass Valley Baskin Robins August 3 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 2:28 pm

ANY FOLKS DOWN TOWARD ALTA SIERRA CAN MEET ME HERE AT THE SHOP/LARRY AND LENA'S AND WE CAN CRUISE UP TO NAPA FROM HERE. LET ME KNOW HERE OR JUST COME ON BY. I GUESS WE'D TAKE OFF NO LATER THEN 6:15
Back to top Go down
http://www.altasierrasmogstop.com
Bradford
Admin
Bradford

PostSubject: Re: Grass Valley Baskin Robins August 3   Grass Valley Baskin Robins August 3 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 11:38 am

That was a good time! Thanks all for coming! What a great showing for our small little mountain town. Lot's of looks when we cruised and handed out a few cards when we parked. So great way to generate interest.

I like those mid week get togethers.. something to do so I am not "living for the weekend".. lot's of fun. We will have to plan another one in a couple of weeks!
Back to top Go down
Smogman72
VW Guru - Moderator
VW Guru - Moderator
Smogman72

PostSubject: Re: Grass Valley Baskin Robins August 3   Grass Valley Baskin Robins August 3 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 4:58 pm

SO....GREAT TURN OUT FOR THE BASKIN ROBINS CRUISE.

HERES A COUPLE PICS OF THE CARS THAT SHOWED AND A QUICK VIDEO.
[img]Grass Valley Baskin Robins August 3 2010-034[/img]
[img]Grass Valley Baskin Robins August 3 2010-035[/img]

OH!!! AND CANT FORGET THE LATE COMER.....GREAT TO MEET YOU JILLGRINS, AND THE STICKERS ARE GREAT!!!!!

[img]Grass Valley Baskin Robins August 3 2010-036[/img]
Back to top Go down
http://www.altasierrasmogstop.com
mr_michael_day
State Route

PostSubject: Re: Grass Valley Baskin Robins August 3   Grass Valley Baskin Robins August 3 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 8:30 pm

Hey, that was a lot of fun. It was great meeting everyone and I hope to make another meeting soon. pirat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grass Valley Baskin Robins August 3   Grass Valley Baskin Robins August 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Grass Valley Baskin Robins August 3
Page 1 of 1