Norcal Vdubs
Norcal Vdubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Northern California's Largest VW Enthusiasts Group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anybody wanna go to Bugorama?

Go down 
+6
SactoJ
Andy
Smogman72
Davids74Super
Low Class
Bradford
10 posters
AuthorMessage

Anybody wanna go to Bugorama? Empty
PostSubject: Anybody wanna go to Bugorama?   Anybody wanna go to Bugorama? EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 11:10 pm

My favorite Holiday is coming up next Sunday! Anybody else going? Want to cruise down together?
Back to top Go down
Bradford
Admin
Bradford

PostSubject: Re: Anybody wanna go to Bugorama?   Anybody wanna go to Bugorama? EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 1:27 am

Thanks for posting this Erick.. I am slacking..

Anyone going to this awesome show post on here and get a cruise going. I think I might be out.. we shall see. Gotta finish up my engine first. If I can get the motor built and put in on Saturday, then I am there!

But please get a count of who is going and let's get some times and meeting places for cruising down there.

This is the biggest show in our area.
Back to top Go down
http://www.norcalvdubs.com
Low Class
State Route
Low Class

PostSubject: Re: Anybody wanna go to Bugorama?   Anybody wanna go to Bugorama? EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 1:06 pm

You can count me in bounce
Back to top Go down
Davids74Super
SacTown
Davids74Super

PostSubject: Re: Anybody wanna go to Bugorama?   Anybody wanna go to Bugorama? EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 7:03 pm

I'll be there racing. Stop by and say Hi. I'm showing the StateRouteVDubs stickers.

Anybody wanna go to Bugorama? Bug14141
Back to top Go down
Smogman72
VW Guru - Moderator
VW Guru - Moderator
Smogman72

PostSubject: Re: Anybody wanna go to Bugorama?   Anybody wanna go to Bugorama? EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 6:55 pm

I unfortunetly will not be attending Bugorama this time.

IM MOVING!!

Mary and I have found a lovely victorian in Colfax that we will be moving into over or so. Finally I have a garage!!!! cheers cheers Its only an oversized one car but, there is an unfinished "studio apartment" type of deal built off the back of it. Sooo....... plenty of work space cheers Mary says it'll be my "man cave" I say its "man zone" woman are allowed just no opinions on the decor Twisted Evil

Have to talk to her about it but maybe we can have a house warming BBQ or something sometime in the near furture. I think we'll want to get settled in first tho.

Anyone that my want to help us move from Citrus hieght/Roseville to Colfax PM me and I'll let you know when we will for sure be needing some help.
Back to top Go down
http://www.altasierrasmogstop.com
Bradford
Admin
Bradford

PostSubject: Re: Anybody wanna go to Bugorama?   Anybody wanna go to Bugorama? EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 7:59 pm

Congrats! but moving on bug-o-rama weekend.. what up with that???? LOL
So you gonna take the back way into work?.. Dogbar to Magnolia over to 49.
Narrow but fun.
Back to top Go down
Smogman72
VW Guru - Moderator
VW Guru - Moderator
Smogman72

PostSubject: Re: Anybody wanna go to Bugorama?   Anybody wanna go to Bugorama? EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 8:07 pm

YA I KNOW, HUH. IT WONT ALL HAPPEN THIS WEEKEND BUT WE HAVE TWO HOUSES TO BRING TOGETHER AS WELL AS HER DAUGHTER MOVING OUT SO HHUUGGGE AMOUNT OF "STUFF" TO GO THROUGH. ITLL BE A PROCESS, BUT I THINK WE WILL BE GETTING STARTED THIS WEEKEND. WE MAY NOT EVEN BE MOVED COMPLETLY BY THE FOLLOWING WEEKEND. WE'LL SEE. THIS MONTH IS GETTING REAL BUSY REAL QUICK affraid
Back to top Go down
http://www.altasierrasmogstop.com
Andy
State Route
Andy

PostSubject: Re: Anybody wanna go to Bugorama?   Anybody wanna go to Bugorama? EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 11:47 pm

The wife and I are planning on going Sunday, although I don't think that the buggy will make it this time because it is in major need of a front end rebuild (bushings are REAL loose). Unless someone wants to help tackle the job on Saturday. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SactoJ
SacTown
SactoJ

PostSubject: Re: Anybody wanna go to Bugorama?   Anybody wanna go to Bugorama? EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 11:52 pm

Im planning to camp with NAG and be there both days..Youll find me in the swap section most likely!
Back to top Go down
http://www.chopcutchop.blogspot.com
Mateo
Admin
Mateo

PostSubject: Re: Anybody wanna go to Bugorama?   Anybody wanna go to Bugorama? EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 11:59 pm

I am in if I can get the tranny and motor back in. Almost have the rear compartment back together and the tranny seals are done. Have to route some wires and I won't have the rear insulation in time (ordered the fancy German stuff) but it was missing anyways. So as long as the rebuild of the 1600 is ok I think I might make it. Like others, it will probably be a long Saturday... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Low Class
State Route
Low Class

PostSubject: Re: Anybody wanna go to Bugorama?   Anybody wanna go to Bugorama? EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 7:51 pm

How about those of us that live up in the GV area meet at Kmart and roll down the hill together. We could meet up with the Roseville people and make it one big party affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anybody wanna go to Bugorama?   Anybody wanna go to Bugorama? EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 10:06 pm

What time at Kmart?
Back to top Go down
Low Class
State Route
Low Class

PostSubject: Re: Anybody wanna go to Bugorama?   Anybody wanna go to Bugorama? EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 10:36 pm

I am an early riser...you tell me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anybody wanna go to Bugorama?   Anybody wanna go to Bugorama? EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 10:41 pm

Wanna do 6am at Kmart again?
Back to top Go down
Low Class
State Route
Low Class

PostSubject: Re: Anybody wanna go to Bugorama?   Anybody wanna go to Bugorama? EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 10:52 pm

Works for me
Back to top Go down
amishman
State Route
amishman

PostSubject: Re: Anybody wanna go to Bugorama?   Anybody wanna go to Bugorama? EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 4:53 pm

My wife and I will be going. Not sure time but will eventually get down there. Did not attend the Spring BOR nor do I think we did either of last years BOR in Sac but I am hyped up to go this Sunday. Always fun to check out the swaps, the VWs, the drags, and gotta get Cherry Slushies that we get every BOR. Makes the good old tongue nice and red. Twisted Evil

Maybe see some of you down there.

tj

Anybody wanna go to Bugorama? Web
Back to top Go down
http://www.vwhippie.com
mr_michael_day
State Route

PostSubject: Re: Anybody wanna go to Bugorama?   Anybody wanna go to Bugorama? EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 9:13 pm

I will be there...although I have to drop off my kids in Alta Sierra before heading down.
Back to top Go down
type 4
State Route
type 4

PostSubject: Parts hauler   Anybody wanna go to Bugorama? EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 11:39 am

We are going to leave before noon Saturday. Need supplies.. Gates open at 2pm. If you buy anything and need a way home call my cell. Speedbuggy knows me we met at the Smog Ref. My cel phone is You can call or text. If are looking for something rare let me know. We are always looking for Carbs. Speaking of carbs don't buy them off Stan he is the old guy from Reading more than likely they will not be a matched set. He got me good.

David

Last edited by type 4 on Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bradford
Admin
Bradford

PostSubject: Re: Anybody wanna go to Bugorama?   Anybody wanna go to Bugorama? EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 11:29 pm

To any of my Grass Valley pep's.. I won't make this one.. I am bummed. But I should have a fresh engine in and running by noon.

If any one can keep an eye out for me. I need a empi style header WITH the heat risers. Mine does not have the risers which is great for dual carbs, but with winter coming I want the risers hooked up for the stock carb. Willing to pay up to 25 bucks for it used. If you could grab it for me I will pay you as soon as I pick it up from you. I would be most greatful.

And if you are coming home 49, swing by.. I should be breaking in the new motor!

just hang a right on Lime Kiln.. go up the hill (which is Alexandra, but you won't know it).. hang a right at Joseph (just past the top of the hill) and the first right on Oscar.. 17307, big black mail box. Would love to see you guys and you can check out the success or failure.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anybody wanna go to Bugorama?   Anybody wanna go to Bugorama? EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 8:25 am

I'll watch for one.
Back to top Go down
amishman
State Route
amishman

PostSubject: Re: Anybody wanna go to Bugorama?   Anybody wanna go to Bugorama? EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 10:54 pm

Quick video I took while there on Sunday with my iPhone. Up in the stands between drag races and decided to do a quick panOrama of BugOrama. Razz

tj
Back to top Go down
http://www.vwhippie.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anybody wanna go to Bugorama?   Anybody wanna go to Bugorama? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anybody wanna go to Bugorama?
Page 1 of 1