Norcal Vdubs
Norcal Vdubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Northern California's Largest VW Enthusiasts Group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anyone with a spare headlight for a 71 beetle? Can I borrow it?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LuvnVdubn

LuvnVdubn

Anyone with a spare headlight for a 71 beetle? Can I borrow it?  Empty
PostSubject: Anyone with a spare headlight for a 71 beetle? Can I borrow it?    Anyone with a spare headlight for a 71 beetle? Can I borrow it?  EmptySat May 05, 2012 11:13 pm

Yeah yeah, I know this is borderline pathetic but times are rough damn it! My left lo-beam went out a few days ago so I was running with my hi-beams until the right hi-beam went out last night. they are only 12 bucks I know, but won't have cash until the middle of next week. Is there anyone in or around citrus heights that would be so kind as to loan me a head light until wed. If you want I'll just buy it off you after that. Or buy a new one and give yours back/ Sounds crazy I know but with Cinco De Mayo going down this weekend having one headlight is just begging to be pulled over!!! Thanks fellow Dubbers!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jim Douglas Jr
SacTown
Jim Douglas Jr

Anyone with a spare headlight for a 71 beetle? Can I borrow it?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone with a spare headlight for a 71 beetle? Can I borrow it?    Anyone with a spare headlight for a 71 beetle? Can I borrow it?  EmptyWed May 16, 2012 2:10 pm

Sorry. The only spare I have is 6 volt. Plus, you'd have had to drive to San Francisco to get it.
Back to top Go down
http://lovebugfans.com/

Anyone with a spare headlight for a 71 beetle? Can I borrow it?
Page 1 of 1