Norcal Vdubs
Norcal Vdubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Northern California's Largest VW Enthusiasts Group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Two V Dubs and a microphoneeee

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TequilaSunSet

Two V Dubs and a microphoneeee Empty
PostSubject: Two V Dubs and a microphoneeee   Two V Dubs and a microphoneeee EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 6:57 pm

*Sorry for the title Very Happy

Kim on the Samba sent me here (blame her) I have two projects, one runs can't be driven, one does not run, but could be driven if it had a motor installed (replacement is sitting on a table. waiting for dual Kad's)

These are my "Twins"... like the Arnold & Devitto kind Smile 67 Volksrod in the works, 72 Panel a tad bit crispy.

Two V Dubs and a microphoneeee Twins

The Volksrod is going to be a bit Mad Max style eventually (I want something fun!)

Two V Dubs and a microphoneeee Mudders2

The panel will be made for camping or love ins... love the front end!

Two V Dubs and a microphoneeee Front
Two V Dubs and a microphoneeee Pintstripedrive
Two V Dubs and a microphoneeee 52
Two V Dubs and a microphoneeee 1600DP

I hope to make the next meeting...
Back to top Go down
justcruzin

justcruzin

PostSubject: Re: Two V Dubs and a microphoneeee   Two V Dubs and a microphoneeee EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 7:06 pm

Hey! I resemble that remark!! Glad you joined us.

I love the front of your bus too. Love the side too! That is a cool panel.

Hope to see you at some of the happenings around here!

Oh, and just for your FYI, I mentioned tech days on the samba, there is no tech day for the month of Sept. it falls on Bugorama weekend for one, then I'm also going to be on a cruise, so won't be around! Next tech day is the first Sat of Oct. you don't need to bring a Vw if yours are not functional yet, that goes for the monthly meet ups too. Just come by and hang out if you want.
Back to top Go down
TequilaSunSet

PostSubject: Re: Two V Dubs and a microphoneeee   Two V Dubs and a microphoneeee EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 7:16 pm

Plan on making it Thurs and being at the gates Sat morn for the Bugorama and swap meet... My name is Bruce, I am VW addict!
Back to top Go down
justcruzin

justcruzin

PostSubject: Re: Two V Dubs and a microphoneeee   Two V Dubs and a microphoneeee EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 7:32 pm

TequilaSunSet wrote:
Plan on making it Thurs and being at the gates Sat morn for the Bugorama and swap meet... My name is Bruce, I am VW addict!

Cool, I'll see on Thursday. Won't see you at Bugorama though, I'll be in the middle of the ocean! My hubby will be there but he is probably going to take the pt cruiser. Although he keeps telling me he's going to take my bus and camp out. Lol I've always wanted to do that so he figures he would be funny about it since I can't go. Lol

There should be a post about the thursday meet up in the "Sactown vdub section". If its not there now, I'm sure it will be soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two V Dubs and a microphoneeee   Two V Dubs and a microphoneeee Empty

Back to top Go down

Two V Dubs and a microphoneeee
Page 1 of 1