Norcal Vdubs
Norcal Vdubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Northern California's Largest VW Enthusiasts Group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dave Manning and Vincent his '65 VW Bus at The Old 5 Mile House

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeff67Sqbk

Jeff67Sqbk

Dave Manning and Vincent his '65 VW Bus at The Old 5 Mile House Empty
PostSubject: Dave Manning and Vincent his '65 VW Bus at The Old 5 Mile House   Dave Manning and Vincent his '65 VW Bus at The Old 5 Mile House EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 10:42 am

I ran across Dave Manning last night in preparation for the Nevada City Halloween parade. If you saw a 1965 bus in the parade, that was Dave. He is a traveling musician and story teller who travels the west in his '65 VW Bus Vincent. He'll be performing at The Old 5 Mile House Sunday November 3rd from 5 to 8 pm. He and Vincent are featured in the upcoming movie, The Bus. He mentioned that they just booked a showing of the movie locally, but wasn't able to provide any details last night. I'll provide more details when I can, but in the meantime, you can check out is webpage davemanning.net. Seems like a good excuse for a short cruise to me!
Back to top Go down
amishman
State Route
amishman

PostSubject: Re: Dave Manning and Vincent his '65 VW Bus at The Old 5 Mile House   Dave Manning and Vincent his '65 VW Bus at The Old 5 Mile House EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 11:49 am

I think he was in that cool Bus Movie that showed at Syncro De Mayo a couple years ago. If it is, he is a cool dude. TJ
Back to top Go down
http://www.vwhippie.com
Smogman72
VW Guru - Moderator
VW Guru - Moderator
Smogman72

PostSubject: Re: Dave Manning and Vincent his '65 VW Bus at The Old 5 Mile House   Dave Manning and Vincent his '65 VW Bus at The Old 5 Mile House EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 1:23 pm

HEY JEFF. IF YOU HAVE FACEBOOK PLEASE JOIN THE "STATE ROUTE 49 VDUBS" GROUP. I POSTED A LINK TO HERE AND THERE IS SOME INTEREST IN DOING A CRUISE.
Back to top Go down
http://www.altasierrasmogstop.com
dsimas

dsimas

PostSubject: Re: Dave Manning and Vincent his '65 VW Bus at The Old 5 Mile House   Dave Manning and Vincent his '65 VW Bus at The Old 5 Mile House EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 2:30 pm

We are totally interested in cruising up!
Back to top Go down
dsimas

dsimas

PostSubject: Re: Dave Manning and Vincent his '65 VW Bus at The Old 5 Mile House   Dave Manning and Vincent his '65 VW Bus at The Old 5 Mile House EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 6:36 pm

We are meeting at 76 gas station in Auburn at Dry Creek Road and hwy 49 at 3:45pm today. Then cruising with another bus (and anyone that wants to join us) to Baskin Robbins off McKnight in GV at 4:15pm. Then up to 5 Mile House. Who's coming?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dave Manning and Vincent his '65 VW Bus at The Old 5 Mile House   Dave Manning and Vincent his '65 VW Bus at The Old 5 Mile House Empty

Back to top Go down

Dave Manning and Vincent his '65 VW Bus at The Old 5 Mile House
Page 1 of 1