Norcal Vdubs
Norcal Vdubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Northern California's Largest VW Enthusiasts Group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sad news. NO MORE $1 Scoop nights at Baskin Robbins!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
amishman
State Route
amishman

Sad news.  NO MORE $1 Scoop nights at Baskin Robbins!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Sad news. NO MORE $1 Scoop nights at Baskin Robbins!!!!   Sad news.  NO MORE $1 Scoop nights at Baskin Robbins!!!! EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 2:19 pm

I know many here that attend the $1 scoop nights will be bummed but I went to BR last night for the Wednesday Buy 1 Sundae get 1 Free deal and that has been stopped. Then I noticed no more $1 scoop night either!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

But, they do have $1 Kids Scoop and $1.50 Adult Scoop now so we can "somewhat" rest a little easier. Still, $1 Scoop Night was cool so now we all have to hunt in the sofa a little longer, have more friends come over to the house and make sure they sit in that damn sofa so they lose some change, so we can get our VW Ice Cream!!

tongue

tj
Back to top Go down
http://www.vwhippie.com

Sad news.  NO MORE $1 Scoop nights at Baskin Robbins!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad news. NO MORE $1 Scoop nights at Baskin Robbins!!!!   Sad news.  NO MORE $1 Scoop nights at Baskin Robbins!!!! EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 11:11 pm

I just paid $1.29 for something at "The Dollar Store". AND , no more dollar scoops? What is this world coming to? Oh well, I guess that I'll just have to pay a buck and a half so I can hang out with my VW cronies.....It's worth it!
Back to top Go down

Sad news. NO MORE $1 Scoop nights at Baskin Robbins!!!!
Page 1 of 1